IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exeter

hi

17 posts in this topic

Just thought since I spend so much time on server 1, I figured I would drop by and say pleasantries and reaffirm how great the server is.

about me, im an oldish, out of work photographer forced to build grandiose displays for an unnamed big box store.... and thats all I have at the moment.

thanks for poppin in dude! :) nice to see you here and in-game...just to say you now owe each one of us 100 kills:)

thanks for poppin in dude! :) nice to see you here and in-game...just to say you now owe each one of us 100 kills:)

Hiya Exeter thanks for stopping by and saying hello and thanks for stopping my rifle nades :whistling:

Hola Exeter! good to see you around here. Remember, every time you think you should shoot me, get Crossfire instead. :)

Hola Exeter! good to see you around here. Remember, every time you think you should shoot me, get Crossfire instead. :)

haha thats my main way of thinking, I have a flow chart of sorts..

Is Crossfire here? yes/no

if yes, kill only him

if no, kill everyone else

Hi Exeter your philosophy is a little different from mine. If I see crossfire I go prone and hope he didn't see me! And if he did see me, I'm already dead XD

Hello Exeter, anybody who kills Crossfire continuously is good in my book. Good job buddy.

Welcome to the generals. I love a good challenge just don't overdo it...lol

Hey mate, you are welcome to stop by anytime!

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy