IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perfectdaytodie

Ban appeal: perfectdaytodie

6 posts in this topic

Game: Black Ops

Name: [FUB]perfectdaytodie

Date an Time of ban : 7/5/2011 midnight pacific time

I'm usually follow the rules when not to wasted on alcohol and try my best to call out runners in your server. When starting the game I notice somebody shooting at me so my my first instinct that i had was to run and take cover but instead of taking cover I panic and ran towards the guy and knife him. After that I went back to crouch and then admin told me that I was running and then I got kicked. I play most of the time in your server almost every day or night for a couple of hours. cartoongenerals#1 crouch has been my favorite server for quite some time. I just cant imagine playing on another server.

If I did a mistake then I sincerely apologize and I assure you that I would do my best to not break any of your server rules.

Edited by perfectdaytodie

Sheriff Grapeape will reply to this when he is free

Please be patient

After looking at the top penalties list you seem to be #2 on that list.

You have Connected: 466 times

First seen: Saturday, 05/03/2011 (07:17) you do play here alot.

Ok, so this is what I will do for you, you can play on server #2 for seven days. After that you can come back to server #1.

However, you need to try harder to play by the rules, and no more intentional team kills. You team killed both Mash and myself in one week and they were not accidents.

So you are on warning to play nice and have fun on the GENS servers.

Grapeape.

To GrapeApe

Thank you for letting me back in on your server. I try playing on your server#2 whenever there was players in there. Its been more than 7 days an I still cant get in. Please help!!!

Edited by perfectdaytodie