IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuneyTune

Howdy Folks!

8 posts in this topic

Just a word to say I'm pleased to be a prospect for the Cartoon Generals Clan. I thought my in game name was a predestiny thing. Not to mention the great people on the CG servers.

I have a question that may seem dumb but What is exactly a tube? I've seen it used with noobtube, etc... I know what a noob is but the tube baffles me.

Hey Luney! Looking forward to getting to know you. A tube is a Grenade Launcher, which is completely fine to use...just ask Cappy :thumbsup: A nubetuber is a name for someone who just uses the grenade launcher all the time, and never uses another weapon.

Edited by =GEN=Stroganoff

Hey Luney! Looking forward to getting to know you. A tube is a Grenade Launcher, which is completely fine to use...just ask Cappy :thumbsup: A nubetuber is a name for someone who just uses the grenade launcher all the time, and never uses another weapon.

I see. Thanks for the info. I'm still working on other challanges right now. I'm sure I'll get to the launcher soon enough. Yeah, I think Cappy has taken my legs off a few times!

I'm just getting to the end of the first round of ranks. Does black ops alow you to choose when you go to prestige mode? I noticed I'm at 50 and it is saying I'm headed back to one if I get enough points. I remember CODWAW gave you a choice.

Hiya Luney welcome to the CG's

Tubes are where its at.,. any fool can spamm the area with m60 and hit a target, its easy to hide in the grassy knoll with a sniper scope and shoot an unsuspecting victim.

But to shove a tube in a bathroom window, while under heavy,fire killing everyone in there. THATS SKILL..

Tubers Unite

Dyslexic tubers untie