IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

viperslinger

Outlawz clan / scrim

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I found your server the other day and played on it a few times and do like it. I am viperslinger and am one of the founders of the Outlawz clan.

There are a few of us that have been together for almost 10 years. Your rules on your server are exactly the same as what we used to run in Cod 5. We have about 7 servers as well as you and run many game types.

I would love to challenge you to a scrimmage. We are very used to your rules except with one exception.. we are allowed to run across the street or a known firing lane, other wise the rules are exactly the same.

Our ts information is....... ts32.gameservers.com:9133 no password.

our website is www.outlawzclan.com

I heard that you guys have been scrimmaging a few clans and we would like to make ours a regular also.

Hopefuly will hear from you soon

Viperslinger

ps. If I am not around, please contact Sgt STef, Macdaddy or Hell on foot.

Hey Viper and welcome to our little corner of internet happiness.

Our Liaison Officer (=GEN=Tortang.Talong on the forums) should be contacting you shortly!

Thanks

I am excited about this clan and the scrim. You have a bunch of good people and I like that. I hope that we can get this scrim going soon.

Waiting

viperslinger

Hello Viperslinger,

It was nice meeting you in game earlier.

Please send me an email of what you have in mind to liaison@cartoongenerals.com or post your email here and I can send you a sample of the scrim structure that we normally use.

We can probably organize a scrim sometime this month.

Kind regards,

=GEN=Tortang.Talong

Thanks,

Yes, please send me the info, here is fine. We can get this going. I am looking forward to this. Honeslty, it will sure help our clan see where their problems are.

It was very nice to meet you also.

Viperslinger

Dear Viperslinger,

Please review the scrim details below and get back to me at your earliest convenience.

I am equally excited to scrim with your clan. Perhaps if this event turns out to be a success, it can develop to being a monthly event.

Kind regards,

[GEN]Tortang.Talong

liaison@cartoongenerals.com

SCRIM PROPOSAL

SCHEDULE:

DATE | August 20, 2011

TIME | 10pm EST

PLAYERS | 12 per team

SERVER:

Cartoon Generals Scrim Server #4

GAME TYPE | MAPS | SIDES:

Round 1

Game Type: Headquarters | MAP "Hangar 18" | youchoose starting side.

Round 2

Game Type: You choose game type | MAP "your choice" | GENS choose starting side.

Round 3

Game Type: Team Deathmatch | MAP "Drive-In” | youchoose starting side

SCRIM RULES:

1. Crouch movement at all. Run to nearest cover is okwhen under direct enemy fire and nades.

2. Use sights at all times. No hip fire.

3. No Tactical inserts

4. No Second Chance Perk, all other Perks are allowed.

5. No dual wield weapons, all other weapons andattachments are allowed

6. No wall spamming, you have to see a part of a personto shoot thru a wall ( ie. weapon, foot, hand..etc....)

7. In Demolition or Search and Destroy, defusing team canrun to defuse a bomb.

8. No KillStreaks

Team Representative will review the video of each scrim. Any dispute to the outcome of the match must then be brought to the attention of the opposing Team Representative within 24 hours of scrim end.

If the Team Leaders cannot resolve the dispute that round will be null and void and a rematch will be rescheduled. Reasons for dispute are major rule Infractions and cheating allocations. Small infractions may be overlooked however if obvious disregard of rules is noted throughout the match, it will be considered major (i.e. hip fire, running).

Viperslinger,

Please include this in the scrim proposal if you agree to it:

"On the actual scrim date, if any side lacks players (lets say only 9 or 10 show up out of the 12 that said yes) the other clan will adjust and rotate its players accordingly to keep the match fair."

We can set a limit like (9 to 12 players), so if clan A shows up with 12 players and clan B with 8 players, the match will proceed 9 vs. 8

Talong

Tortang

Can we please change the time to 8 pm on the 20th? We cannot come up with that many people with the time you have requested.

Thanks

Viperslinger

Viperslinger,

I will discuss this with the scrim team and will get back to you ASAP.

TortangTalong

Lets do it. 8pm eastern August 20, 2011.

Looking forward to a great match.

Please let me know your clan's preference on the following:

Round 1

Game Type: Headquarters | MAP "Hangar 18" | youchoose starting side.

Round 2

Game Type: You choose game type | MAP "your choice" | GENS choose starting side.

Round 3

Game Type: Team Deathmatch | MAP "Drive-In” | youchoose starting side

If some of your players don't have the annihilation DLC, let me know. You can recommend an alternative map and we'll go with that.

Edited by =GEN=Tortang.Talong

Gen Tortang,

I have to regret to say that I cannot get enough players on the 20th. I will have to postpone the scrim at this time. I am sorry as I just cannot get enough intrest.

I have never been in a clan that doesn't like to scrim. It's truly amazing.

Again I am sorry and will get back wtih you for another date.

Viperslinger

Viperslinger,

No worries buddy. Thanks for the heads up.

We can schedule a black ops scrim when you guys are ready. Perhaps your group would prefer a World at War scrim, let me know.

Hi Viper if you still check this thread I will be contacting you guys to arrange a time for a scrim

Thanks

NZspecial=GEN=