IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bamaboy

WOT FREE CREDITS!

6 posts in this topic

THIS IS NOT A HACK/MOD!

If you are like me there are never enough credits in my WOT account. I have found a way to get back credits that you might not even know you had! Please read below!

Every time you swap modules on your tank (ie gun, tracks, turret, etc) those modules sit in your depot collecting dust. By selling these unused modules you can free up hundreds of thousands of credits. I have tier 5,6,7 and have recovered over 400k credits using this method! Remember this will sell your unused modules so if you rebuy your tier 2 for example you will have to also buy back your modules with it!

To do this:

1) Open your game

2) Open your depot (Top of the screen next to store, tech treee, etc)

3)Click on the Modules tab

4)Check mark"Not compatible with my vehicles

5) Check mark all module types

6) Make sure that you DO NOT CHECK

"on vehicles"!

7) Left chick the modules and sell them!

If you want even more credits sell the modules that are also "compatible" but not "Installed" on your current tanks in your garage!

i discovered this in beta. I had 400k worth of crap to sell..was like Xmas!!

Just remember to look at the tech tree. some items like guns or radios can be used for higher tanks. if you sell some stuff that you dont need to you just buy the same item later.

Edited by =GEN=K_Slowsky

omg thank you very much Bama! Made nealy 700.000 credits this way! Little bit less than 300.000 still and I can buy my Jgdpanther :)