IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K_Slowsky

Join our Allies in a WoT Tournament

22 posts in this topic

WoT is having a big tournament-- Our Allies are in the tourney and need 2 more players. We can assist! Please read the rules and requirements before you sign up! This can last upto a week so if you sign up you need to be available each day!!

Tournament site

TBC sign up page -- http://uc.worldoftanks.com/uc/teams/661/

jj.jpg

Rules----

General Regulations:

1. Teams may contain a mix of tanks from any nations.

2. Vehicles are not to exceed tier 8, with artillery not to exceed tier 5. In the event a team-member violates these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.

3. Usage of the premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.

4. A team roster should consist of 7 players, and may include up to an additional 3 reserve players. The teams primary vehicle's do not need to be declared.

5. Teams who registered less than 7 players in their primary roster are not allowed to participate.

6. The total number of players on a teams roster is limited to a maximum of 10 players (7 primary + up to 3 reserves).

7. Reserve players are limited to a maximum of 3 players. The reserve primary vehicles do not need to be declared.

8. Any team member on the primary roster may participate in different battles with any vehicle allowed by the regulations, on condition that this vehicle does not bring his team's total tank tier points above the designated limit.

9. Reserve player may replace Primary player with any vehicle on condition that this vehicle does not bring his team's total tank tier points above the designated limit. It is allowed to change vehicles between matches (meetings) and between the battles of a match.

10. If a team has entered the pre-battle lobby with an incomplete number of players and no registered reserves are available to take the place of a unavailable Primary player(s), the team may join the fight with an incomplete number of players.

11. The combined total tier of the team should not be higher than 42 points.

**Notice that in every battle a team has 42 points in total for 7 vehicles. A team with incomplete quantity of players will have less than 42 points (-1 point for every missing vehicle)**

The team is considered being the winner of the battle when it destroys all the enemy tanks -or- captures the enemy base.

The Winner of the match is the team that is first to gain at least 2 victories in 5 battles, regardless of amount of draws. In case that no team gains two victories in 5 battles, both teams are disqualified for passive gameplay.

After each battle teams change their respawn points. Start respawns are being selected by championship administration or judge representative.

In case there is technical crash during the match, the full match regardless of previous round results, will all be replayed from the beginning.

The Competitions will be held on the map “Mines”.

Nice..They need 2. I cant. Dog is having sugery and I may be involved taking him back and forth so I cant commit :(

I will help out , now if I had the password to join team would be cool...

else wise why don't we add another team, only 7 to start with 3 alternates...

But better hurry if we are, it will fill up fast...

Edited by =GEN=SmokeyMedic

Well TBC got a team in, but they only show 4 players, but yea, the team could have all 10 spots filled already.

Edited by =GEN=DRAGONFIRE_Sr

Well TBC got a team in, but they only show 4 players, but yea, the team could have all 10 spots filled already.

Wassup guys, anyone wanna start up a team?

Respectfully,

PROACEX1

we can try it.. I can put myself on as an alternate since i cant promise ill be there. Lets see if we get any more interest.

If you need an alternate, I will volunteer. What is the playing time?

count me in!

--edit--

doing our own team or joining TBCs?

Edited by =GEN=CookieMonster.pro

Here are the rules for this contest!!

General Regulations:

1. Teams may contain a mix of tanks from any nations.

2. Vehicles are not to exceed tier 8, with artillery not to exceed tier 5. In the event a team-member violates these regulations, the whole team will be disqualified.

3. Usage of the premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.

4. A team roster should consist of 7 players, and may include up to an additional 3 reserve players. The teams primary vehicle's do not need to be declared.

5. Teams who registered less than 7 players in their primary roster are not allowed to participate.

6. The total number of players on a teams roster is limited to a maximum of 10 players (7 primary + up to 3 reserves).

7. Reserve players are limited to a maximum of 3 players. The reserve primary vehicles do not need to be declared.

8. Any team member on the primary roster may participate in different battles with any vehicle allowed by the regulations, on condition that this vehicle does not bring his team's total tank tier points above the designated limit.

9. Reserve player may replace Primary player with any vehicle on condition that this vehicle does not bring his team's total tank tier points above the designated limit. It is allowed to change vehicles between matches (meetings) and between the battles of a match.

10. If a team has entered the pre-battle lobby with an incomplete number of players and no registered reserves are available to take the place of a unavailable Primary player(s), the team may join the fight with an incomplete number of players.

11. The combined total tier of the team should not be higher than 42 points.

**Notice that in every battle a team has 42 points in total for 7 vehicles. A team with incomplete quantity of players will have less than 42 points (-1 point for every missing vehicle)**

The team is considered being the winner of the battle when it destroys all the enemy tanks -or- captures the enemy base.

The Winner of the match is the team that is first to gain at least 2 victories in 5 battles, regardless of amount of draws. In case that no team gains two victories in 5 battles, both teams are disqualified for passive gameplay.

After each battle teams change their respawn points. Start respawns are being selected by championship administration or judge representative.

In case there is technical crash during the match, the full match regardless of previous round results, will all be replayed from the beginning.

The Competitions will be held on the map Mines”.

Edited by =GEN=DRAGONFIRE_Sr

I signed up, you can use me as an alternate or in any way needed. I have tier 3 to tier 6 tanks. 8 different ones. KV-1S is my tier 6. Tier 5 is --M7 tank, a StuGIII, a Pzkpw III/IV, Wolverine, Priest. Tier 4--M5 stuart, Pz III, Tier 3-- T127