IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stalker

Swtor

38 posts in this topic

Seems like it's going to be the standard $15 / month offering that most MMO's follow.

Oops sorry smart.

14 isn't bad at all. I wouldn't play wow becUse it was just full of to many kids. I play the occasional private server once in awhile.

HaHa don't think this wont be full of epeening kids with access to their parents credit card stalker. ;-) but as long as I can play with the rest of y'all here, it'll be worth the $ to give it a whirl.

As soon as they lift the NDA on this, I am SO spamming this thread. I haven't been on Black Ops much lately because I can't stop playing SWTOR. I swore off MMOs after cancelling my WoW account, but I'd forgotten that I'd signed up for the beta. Needless to say, I'll be playing this on release. :)

I "found" these videos....

I too am Beta testing, have been since the beginning... I love this game. Will CG be supporting this game and allowing us to carry over the name as a guild?

Edited by =GEN=Burnout.pro

There are so many little things about this that are just bloody great. I for one can't wait to be able to talk about it. Too bad you all aren't Seattle area, I'd just tell you to come over and look at it. :)

Burnout: That's the plan. I believe Smarty has already reserved the guild name.

Burnout: That's the plan. I believe Smarty has already reserved the guild name.

No Cartoon Generals guild listed on the SWTOR site.

No Cartoon Generals guild listed on the SWTOR site.

There was one, was removed, I will re-make it under my account, I will update the information to you guys once it is done!

Just got accepted in the beta, downloading and installing now, about 10 gigs, should be done when I get home from work tonight!

There are so many little things about this that are just bloody great. I for one can't wait to be able to talk about it. Too bad you all aren't Seattle area, I'd just tell you to come over and look at it. :)

Need to hook up in game, send me a pm with your in game info!

I hate you all... :blink:

Smartlink, did you get in on the september beta weekends, or the full time beta?

Have fun in there!!!! :smile: