IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stalker

Swtor

38 posts in this topic

Only the September weekend beta, but already submitted 5 bug reports to show my worth! I only played for about 30 minutes so far, the d/l was long.

cannot talk about the game it self, because of the NDA!

Ha so jealous! Sorta at least. I think playing all through WoWs Cata Beta from the very beginning sorta ruined it for me. Ended up bored so fast. ><

Anywise, I have a couple friends in the beta and they have all been really loving the game so far. I can not wait to try it out!

Say Smartlink, any update on guild for SWTOR?

>>can't wait to do something without exploding much longer<<

:nuke:

Say Smartlink, any update on guild for SWTOR?

>>can't wait to do something without exploding much longer<<

:nuke:

Yes our name is blocked by the filters, I assume the word general causes a problem, I already sent a ticket to the community manager at Bioware, I have already received from him, 2 mails, they are trying to figure out why the name was blocked by the filter and are trying to releasing the name for our use!

Grats on beta invite Smartlink. I have been signed up for beta quite ahwile just hoping for an invite and also signed up for D3 beta.

Bioware just dropped the official release date! It is 12/20/11 for the US, and 12/22/11 for EU! Looks like I'll be busy over christmas break! :yes:

Wonder when the early access release will be...

Also a heads up....Guild Phase 2, Alignment (Allies & Adversaries) has begun! w00t w00t!

Edited by =GEN=DonJulio

So yea official release date is 12/20/2011! I will be playing and already have Digi-download pre-ordered! Once I get a game name ill pass it out but heads up I'm going Sith! Who what to be a good guy when it's so good to be bad :devil:>:) My account name is Cynlys look me up!

Edited by =GEN=Psyckotic

I'm also fully waiting for this. Are you guys going PVP or PVE? I'm running a PVE guild (East Coast) made up of a few of my SWG and LOTRO buddies. Between SWTOR and BF3...I may not be showing up at work and could possibly be single. :P

Steve