IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Handys

Picks for Superbowl

21 posts in this topic

England Patriots and Green Bay Packers

Don't forget I know nothing of American football, we have 1 more player, 1 less down per possession and we have a longer field.... Ok in truth aside from that I do not know much more about Canadian football either, lol.

Shame to say, first time I went to a CFL game, I kept asking my fiance, why is the referee doing this, why is the clock still running, the game is stopped? Why does the referee trow a tissue on the field. Lol...

Some team who I don't care about vs some other team I don't care about.

The NFL is not my game of choice :)

England Patriots and Green Bay Packers

Don't forget I know nothing of American football, we have 1 more player, 1 less down per possession and we have a longer field.... Ok in truth aside from that I do not know much more about Canadian football either, lol.

Shame to say, first time I went to a CFL game, I kept asking my fiance, why is the referee doing this, why is the clock still running, the game is stopped? Why does the referee trow a tissue on the field. Lol...

Lucky you didnt go with me..I would have knocked you out and said woo.. no more questions!

Bears and packs

go bears

Since i dont know you...You are now in the negative liking with me :P

I predict that the commercials will be 10x better than the game, and that the halftime show will suck ass, and that whatever the EPL game of the week is will be more exciting.

Of course, if I was a fan of a team that's better than my Seahawks, I might not be so bitter. :)

Well I cant predict who will go or win as I havent followed the game much in the last few years.

It just hasnt been the same since Bill Walsh, Joe Montana and Steve Young retired.

Yes, I am a niners fan!

I predict that the commercials will be 10x better than the game, and that the halftime show will suck ass, and that whatever the EPL game of the week is will be more exciting.

Of course, if I was a fan of a team that's better than my Seahawks, I might not be so bitter. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKM92vEhBJs&playnext=1&list=PL0E22F0CCFC67C736

This says otherwise:P

Yeah, that's a playoff game. They're always better than the super bowl, with few exceptions.

Honestly, I haven't been able to get excited about much of any pro sports for a few years. With the exception of the Premier League and World Cup, the only leagues I pay attention to are the ones I play in. :)

Yeah, that's a playoff game. They're always better than the super bowl, with few exceptions.

Honestly, I haven't been able to get excited about much of any pro sports for a few years. With the exception of the Premier League and World Cup, the only leagues I pay attention to are the ones I play in. :)

You guys played good for the 1st 15 minutes then like shit afterwards :P

You guys played good for the 1st 15 minutes then like shit afterwards :P

Well, that's Seattle sports for you. :rolleyes:

A Browns fan, a Ravens fan and a Steeler fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Browns fan insists that he is most loyal and yells, "This is for the Browns!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the STEELER fan professes his love for his team. He screams, "This is for the BURGH!" and pushes the Ravens fan off the mountain! Here we go STEELERS!!!

im tipping Boston Red Sox v Chicago Bulls...

Red sox to win 9 touchdowns to 5 flyballs