IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bpd906

Banned

4 posts in this topic

Was playing this morning and when my father came over, my five year old got on and tk's a few people and decided to train for the 100 yard dash. Been playing for a while, hopefully you guys will clear ban?

bpd906:

I'm sure that the Sheriff (GrapeApe) will deal with this as soon as he sees it.

If he reverses the ban, please be clear - you need to control your son and make sure he's playing on an appropriate server to match the kind of play you'd expect from a 5 year old (i.e. if it moves, it gets shot at).

Our responsibility is to ensure a good game play environment for everyone who visits our servers and if he gets on and does this again, we will have no choice but to ban the account again and leave it that way permanently.

I hope you understand the reasoning behind this stand.

Seeing as GrapeApe has been busy, ill reply .

You where issued a 2 day ban, by one of our admins for Deliberate tk'ing, this normally would have been increased to perm ban.

But as you came in here and stated your case we will leave this as a 2 day ban..Will expire 48hrs after issued

as Runez stated..YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY so please remember that