IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swijr

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself

12 posts in this topic

I've been playing on your server for about a week now. Getting beat up by Hodgy and burnt to a crisp by Crenshaw. :)

Tact. Crouch is a new way to play for me so I apologize in advance for hipping anyone (and I accept any apologies where I was accused but didn't :P).

I've been playing various FPS for a while now, albeit, I'm an average player with high and low spikes.

I'm 36 and live in WPB, FL and I'm a software engineer.

Figured I'd say "hey" since I like your server and the group of people that play on it. :)

Steve (Swijr)

Edited by Swijr

Thanks for posting in the forums, and hope to see you in the server. And Crenshaw like making toastie critters. :teehee:

Nice of you to drop by. As always, you are welcome here and in our servers.

I am alucard75 and I have been doing tact crouch for a long time since cod 4 and mostly search and destroy. Keep practicing and you'll get used to it.

Can never play it any other way now...my targets need to be moving slow so I can hit 'em...

Alucard you are so full of crap :) You've never had a problem drilling me full of holes! (Or maybe it *is* the fact that that we're moving so slow). Regardless, I'm such a bad shot that it never matters.

I still maintain that I only have to kill you once to claim victory on a map...

Welcome to our little corner of internet happiness, Swijr.

i must admit i take great pleasure in killing alucard just once in a map anything more is a bonus for me, i had the fortune to not only kill alucard but get promoted a level on the back of that kill, that was a good day for me! lol

Welcome Swijr may my bullets always find your head!

I screenshot it every time Alucard is my nemesis and I've killed him more than he's killed me. I've got 6 of them so far. :)

Thanks for stopping in mate, I'll try to stop driving tanks and shoot you a few times soon.

We are planning on having a BF3 server day of release.

We will not be supporting MW3. Activision has done a fine job of killing off the MW franchise for the PC.

How long before I find out if I get to drop my "pro" tag? :)

Also, the BF3 servers don't seem to have many GENs on. Is that due to the issues that are still being worked out?

Steve