IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nico86326

Banned from Cartoon Generals #1 COD Black ops

8 posts in this topic

Was playing in a match on your Cartoon Generals #1 COD Black ops server under the name Cry me a River.

Sighted in on my sniper scope on a guy laying in the brush on the grid map. I did not see a tag so I fired. I was then instantly banned without even given a chance to apology.

I was not my intention to intentional TK and have always apologized if I had done so. I realize that when playing there are times when you shoot or are shot by your own team mates. It's part of the game.

I would appreciate a reinstatement or at least the opportunity to apologize to whom ever it was that I shot.

Thanks...

Cry Me a River

Having problems accessing the B3 database at the moment, server problems.

But, had you had multiple team kills that round ? It's built into the game, 4 TK's in a round it auto boots you and temp bans you for 5 minutes.

Try to get back in and see if you can.

He was temp banned by a deputy for an intentional tk. Haven't seen the video but by the looks of it he only had a friendly warning for second chance and then the ban. Need to get in touch with the deputy who did this and why he thought it warranted a temp ban. He did apologize in game chat. But that is just one side of the story...

Will dig into this.

Yes I agree I was warned about second chance in a previous match to this one and I removed it. We had started quit a few matches before the ban. I was in prone position on the ground came around the rock on the ground saw player but no tag. I shot.. hit two players, as one had just spawned near the first when I shot. I apologized for the TK. Next thing I know I see !ban Cry intentional TK.

Like I said I apologize for the TK. And there was nothing intentional about it. TBH I don't even remember the name of the player(s) I shot.

Unfortunately at the time of the ban the recent games list was not working and still is not working as of 11:19am PST, I have been trying to go watch the game to see exactly how you got to where you were, and how long you were staring at the two teammates you killed that were no more than five feet away from you. The ban has to stay in place until the video can be reviewed, ordinarily the ban would have been placed if the teamkill was believed to be intentional until the video could be reviewed. If it in fact was not intentional the ban would have been lifted a while ago. Just have to wait until the recent games list isnt broken.

Well just tried connecting to your server. As soon as I get to the spawn screen it kicks me out. So guess ban is still in affect.

I was just able to watch the video, unfortunately for you when I had died I landed on spectate on you in the third person not the first person. In the third person perspective you can see the tags clear as day which is why when I did spawn back into the map and you ended up actually shooting the teammate you were staring at for a solid 13 seconds it looked completely intentional, the ban command came before you said sorry and that it wasn't intentional which is why I wanted to go back and review the video in the first place but was unable to.

Just for future reference, there are objects you can not see tags through (Bushes, railings, etc.), so try not to lay in them to shoot because you wont be able to tell friendly from enemy.

Ban will be lifted shortly.

Thanks I appreciate you looking into this matter.

I will be more observant as to where I am ...