IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AhhCobras

Ban Appeal

5 posts in this topic

i would like to appeal for a ban for one of my clan members name was LOoL country jim if anyone should be banned it is me not him i got kicked from your server b/c i went into spec ,,i actually was going to go get a beer n then contuine on playing but left n vented on my clans ts bout it jim happend to have his ingame chat going so they caught everything i was saying n i would like to apologize for my words it was pretty disrespectful and im sorry for saying them so if you could please unbann jim for he wasnt the bad guy in this situation i was again sry bout the behavior just going thru some drama n was venting

Your member was banned by Cappy - who is in Australia and in bed at the moment. I am sure he will review this when he gets home from work tomorrow his time.

Since he's a member of our War Council, and gave the ban, reversing this ban will be his decision.

Please be patient until he has a chance to review.

It was me who banned him

If he thinks swearing in voice chat is acceptable then he has another think comming..

I remember the night he was on, he had his Scottish clanmate{Gladiator i believe} in here with him. i TOLD him 3 times, to watch his language in voice chat, he thought it would be either funny or make him look hard to ignore me, and continued to swear.

I Banned him, Gladiator then had a lil whine about it{ its a grown ups game , you guys have no idea what you are doing etc etc etc} Gladiator then left and no further action was taken against him [he is still welcome on our servers}

BUT. now your are saying you had your Ventrillo on, and by some miracle Jims Push to talk button in game is the same in game as he uses in Ventrillo, and he wasnt really cursing at us, but at you guys... am i reading this right??

Anyway. seeing as im a liberal minded person. ..

if he donates $15 US {Cost of our server for a month} i will remove the ban, if not.. ce la Ve

After speaking with Marko -Vet{Founder of LOOL clan} i have removed the ban