IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayzukie

Kayzukie's Ban Appeal

4 posts in this topic

Name: Kayzukie

Teamspeak ban appeal

Hello my name is kayzukie and i was banned a few weeks for something i had done like a month before i was banned, i was banned temporarily by the admins and i assumed that was the punishment i then go back on the teamspeak, i didn't cause any trouble like i did when i got temporarily banned, i go back on cartoon generals channel but then i get banned by cappy permanently. so i'm trying to get unbanned for playing an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard inside the cod black ops teamspeak channel. considering that was the first time i broke the rules in the teamspeak channel, anyway unban me please =)

From what I have read you had a temper fit with one of our members. I don't walk into your house and raise hell with your family and don't expect you to come to our house and do the same.Let me get with the admin that banned you and will get with you as soon as I do. Please be patient I will respond when I find out what went on.

After talking to the Admin that banned you the ban will remain in place.Keep in mind that you are only banned in teamspeak, any off the wall posts or game play will get you a perm ban in game and on forums.

Thanks for your request,

TBone.