IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Runez

Happy Birthday Cartoon Generals

27 posts in this topic

Everyone,

This Saturday (November 26) is the one year mark for this clan.

On a Friday night a year ago, a website was created and a Black Ops server was ordered and a half a dozen or so of us thought that "Cartoon Generals" was a pretty funny name.

We've never really actively recruited anyone. Closest we've come to that has been scrolling text in the games asking "Do you want to be a Cartoon General?"

People came, they liked what they saw and asked if we were accepting new members - and we grew.

Today, we've around 100 members on the roster (some more active than others) and we have people playing several games - Tanks, Black Ops, Battlefield 3.

Several have expressed interest in Star Wars: The Old Republic coming up in December.

It's been a fun 12 months and I'd like to thank everyone who makes this community what it is.

So, on Saturday, see if you can find some time to pop into Teamspeak, say hello to your clan mates and exchange a few rounds in your game of choice with some friends.

~Runez

Well , who'd have thunk it?

From a rag tag outfit of a few mates looking to play together to over 120 members.

to ALL our members and regular players, thanks for making this a great place to game

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....THE CARTOON GENERALS! Thanks to everyone for making this clan what it is today!

congrats jeep and to all how started this great clan and to all who found us , liked what we had and joined us.this is truley a great clan with great people,. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CARTOON GENERALS..WITH MANY MORE GREAT YEARS AND TIMES AHEAD OF US. PS... ACTIVELY RECUTING.... I GOT CAPPY AND HODGY,,, WE NEDED A FEW AUSSIES HERE..LOL.....

there are enough aussies here Rottie^^ Germans are to few :(^^

Happy Birthday CG! To following wonderful 12 months guys!

Happy Birthday to the GENs! I haven't been a Gen long but I am glad that I came accross the lot of you. Had a lot of fun so far and look to more in the future, and to the "originals" GOOD JOB! and thank you. On with the carnage! :woot:

seriously, what we need are more guys named Steve...or Texans.

preferably Steve's IN Texas! woooot!

happy birthday GENs!

Happy 1st Birthday Cartoon Generals and Proficiat to everybody who made this great server and I'm very proud to be part of it !! :thumbsup:

Edited by =GEN=Yamamoto.pro

Guys a suggestion for saturday night 9pm eastern same time as our scrims. What about a waw fun night and/or blops private game for gens maybe some medals can be given out for the occasion. I will leave it to the powers that be to figure it out!

Ciao for the night.

Let's have people turn up around then and see what we can arrange ?

We can always hit the scrim server or WAW or whatever :)

Happy Birthday Cartoon Generals we have acquired some of the best players in the world and glad to be part of it all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me , you , ALL OF US ! GOD BLESS 2 US ! more FUN , more ACTIONS , & more GENS ! :thumbsup:

Edited by =GEN=ColdSteeL

Happy Birthday Cartoon Generals, was indeed glad to be part of and indeed will spend alot of time with the Tankers... hope to see ya in the BF Saturday...