IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omega-X

Ban appeal Omega-X

3 posts in this topic

Game: COD:BO

Name: Omega-X

Date an Time of ban: 11/24/2011 @ approx. 7:50am

Why you think the ban is unjustified: I was given no warring or no reason to the ban. I was playing by the rules and all of the sudden I was kicked and banned. Map being played at the time as Nuketown. I was using a RCXC and hit the button to explode and was kicked. Again, no warring from anyone. I love your server and bought all the DLC so I could play on your server. If I did something wrong, then I apologize and want to know what I did but, I don't think I did anything. I was team killed by the same person three times (not by a clan member) and no one sorry was given. Two of the times it was clear I was on their team.

Thank you for your time and please let me know what I did.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Looks like you were the victim of the game's automatic "4 team kills and you're kicked" and the ensuring temp ban for 5 minutes.

We have no current bans in place for you.

Try again and let us know if you have continuing difficulty.

I was unaware of that rule. I apologize. I was aware of one team kill were they walked into a nad I threw and I did say sorry. Looks like I'm able to join the sever.

Thank you for the response.