IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kozato

Hi! I am new here. Nice to meet you guys.

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Calvin Lin. I am currently living in Singapore, just like my friend, LightspriteX.

Currently I am serving my 2 years conscription in the Singapore Armed Forces, in the Commando formation. I am 1.5 years into my service and will be discharge from full time service soon. I am really proud to be in my formation as it's a special force unit and every year only 500 boys are chosen from tens of thousand to be drafted into this formation. We go through tough and exciting training, like the Basic Airborne Course, a 30 days jungle confidence training in the treacherous jungles of Brunei, and near the end of our service, an evaluation in either Taiwan or Thailand. I have a photo below of myself after my batch's red beret presentation, a ceremony to celebrate the operational readiness of my batch of trainees.

I am a computer enthusiast. Having built several customized computers, be it for my family or my friends, but I am really proud of my current desktop. A fully customized Silverstone TJ-07, modded to have the motherboard mounted in inverted ATX format and a full custom liquid cooling system.

My passion is canoeing and running. Although I have yet to participate in any marathon of any sort, I do intend to participate in one soon, when I complete my 2 years service in the Singapore military. I have also been canoeing for 5 years, holding a 2-star certificate but my canoeing activity have stopped since I enlisted in the military. I do intend to continue when I go into university.

259893_2192514090754_1184206753_32772281_2659068_n.jpg

Edited by =GEN=Kozato.pro

Welcome glad you chose the gen's. I am the orientation officer expect a message from one of my officers or myself.

Welcome to the GENS. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. What games do you play on your free time?

Welcome to the GENS. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. What games do you play on your free time?

Battlefield 3 and League of Legends.