IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BionicTaco

SWTOR location

25 posts in this topic

I will be playing on an East coast PVE server - Mind Trick.

My primary will be Republic.

Three replies, three different servers :)

I currently have plans to create at least 2 characters with two different group of people:

Republic RP-PvP on Jung Ma

Sith PvE on Master something or other

If we're going to have a Cartoon Generals group, we need to all create a character on the same server :)

This sounds like it's gonna be a pain.. I have checked in with a dozen friends and thay are ALL on different servers... not to mention CG members.

If I do get it (still debating, need to find a job not MMO :whistling: ) I'll play on The Swiftsure, west coast PVP. Sith Assassin all the way.

hmmm...just looked it up on youtube game doesn't look half bad. Is like a large majority of clan members getting this game? or only a few?

PVE East Cost - Krayt Dragon

I will go ahead and move to Krayt Dragon. I will have an Imp BH and a Rep Smug.

Let me know when you need a sig for the guild Burn.

Imp BH name is Rebo

Rep Smug name is Shide.

I will create something on Krayt Dragon as well then.

The decision is: Republic? Or Sith for the guild creation ?

Good to hear Taco.. Thank You. Anyone else Care to join or atleast make a toon for me so I can get the Guild fired up? I have gone Sith...But if we get enough people willing to make alts we can get a guild on both sides.

Let me know your toon names..

JOIN KRYAT DRAGON

Edited by =GEN=Burnout

I'll make a character over there. Right now I have a lvl 26 Sith Marauder on The Harbinger PvE West Coast with some of my old WoW buddies.

so girlfriend since u played WoW and this how do you feel about the game? Cause i was pretty into WoW LoTk like 6 months ago before i quit because it took too much time but the game itself was amazing.

How do you think it compares to SWTOR? Like overall feel, mechanics, etc etc

To get the guild fired up I ned 3 people in my party at the time of formation and I believe we ALL have to be at the same place.. I will be at the space station today ALL day.

My name is BURNOUT in game add me.

I looked under Cartoon Generals in the Guild lookup and they had a Pve East Coast server, PvP West Coast and something for Far East.

Yes but as far as I know none are actually formed as of yet.. just reserved.. Mine is the east coast server

just bought the game yesterday and i'll end up joining u guys on launch day or something. Got finals and essays to write right now so i need to hold off. LOL i'm sure once i log on i won't log off LOL but see u guys at

KRYAT DRAGON

Most likely gonna be sith assiassin unless we need a different character as of now.

I don't mind playing any role

Well for WoW i was either DPS or healer. So let me know which u guys would like or whatever we are lacking

Well for WoW i was either DPS or healer. So let me know which u guys would like or whatever we are lacking

If you want to be either of those roles, choose Sorcerer as the Inquisitor base class.

Easy talent respec to go between DPS and heals as needed :)

ok will do. Making character right now as we speak...or rather in que....then i'm back to finishing my finals....will be done by 8 or 9 PST time.

Name on KRYAT DRAGON

is

Hsunami- Sith Bounty Hunter

The feel of the game is a little weird...guess its so use to playing WoW and its interface

Played the bounty hunter and liking it so far, gonna go Healer BH LOL Hilarous

Edited by =GEN=Hsunami

Name on Krayton Dragon is Terrakian...

This not my main server unfortunatly... I am playing with a group of friends I have been gaming with for about 6 years on a server called "The Ebon Hawk" as a Bounty Hunter.

There were 4 of us on the other day and Burnout did get to start the guild in game for the Generals on "Krayt Dragon" . I didnt see a post from him anywhere so i figured I would throw that in also :) .... I do have a char there so I will be spending a little time there to play with my Gens family also...