IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil_Bullet

Evil_Bullet ban appeal

6 posts in this topic

I was banned a few months back from the TS3 and was wondering if i could be unbanned, i'm guessing it was a comment said jokingly that someone took serious, as what i was told from a message on the WoT forums. I would love to be unbanned and jump right back into playing with you guys, i really enjoyed hanging out in your servers and Teamspeak Server. :D

NZSpecial also told me if i put in an appeal i would have a better chance of getting unbanned, so i got my hopes high

Edited by Evil_Bullet

If you could give us some time to have the sheriffs go over this that would be great.

Ok grapeape, nice seeing you again :D

If you could expand on the reasons you where banned previously, it will help the Sheriffs come to a fair conclusion

If you could expand on the reasons you where banned previously, it will help the Sheriffs come to a fair conclusion

I was banned because apparently i was making fun of someone, when in fact we were all joking around, someone joined the channel and took it serious and i ended up banned, they said i was banned for Making fun of another member when i was just joking and he knew

After talking to some of the people involved in you being banned and the infraction itself,I feel as the ban is justified. Since I was not Sheriff at the time I can only go on what our members said about the infraction. And I understand that you were approached by at least three members about teamspeak problems you were having in our server. Thanks for bringing this up and maybe we can look at this at a later date. Until then please respect our servers and members at all times.

Thanks, TBone.