IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyny

Greetings and Salutations

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I'm Nyny, otherwise known as BionicTaco's wife. He bought me Star Wars: The Old Republic for an early birthday present so I have signed onto that and I must say that so far, I love it. So much so that I have put my WoW account on indefinate hiatus. There wasn't much more for me to do there anyway...I have 4 85's all in end-game raiding gear. Not saying that to boast, but to say that my head hit the cieling with WoW a long time ago. I am looking forward to all the things SWTOR has to offer even if it only means I get to whack on stuff with a light saber. :) I am not much of a PvP person but I do love questing, instances and raids. I'm currently playing a Sith Sorcerer named Amys on the Krayt Dragon Server.

I have listened to you guys play Black Ops with Taco when he decides to use his speakers for Teamspeak instead of the headphones. I have heard many stories that are almost always amusing. The word Tomahawk often comes up in conversation for some reason. I feel like I know some of you already and I will try to remember that you guys don't really know me so I will try to be around here on the forums and in TS while I'm in game. Feel free to say hi.

When I'm not gaming I'm a stay at home mom and that definatetly keeps me busy with a four year old, two dogs, two cats and a Taco. :)

Happy Gaming!

~ Nyny

Oh and Nyny (rhymes with rye or die) has become my gaming nickname over the years. I often use the name Nynaeve for a character and since it is difficult for some to pronounce, Nyny was born. Nynaeve is a character from the fantasy series by Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time.

Hey Ny, you should jump into tanks with us. :) you and Lan can team up, when he gets his butt kicked you can get pissed and heal him. HA!

Hey Ny, you should jump into tanks with us. :) you and Lan can team up, when he gets his butt kicked you can get pissed and heal him. HA!

lol thats pretty funny. I noticed Lan in the tanks room on TS as well. If I heal him though, I would have to call him wool-brained or some such!

And thanks for all the welcomes, guys! And heck yeah, Betty Boop, another gamer chick in the mix! :)

Good to hear you are playing a "real" game. As I am the founder for the SWToR Cartoon Generals group on the Kryat Dragon server, I am going to send you a friend request and then when I see you online, I'll send you a guild invite.

See you there!!

Good to hear you are playing a "real" game. As I am the founder for the SWToR Cartoon Generals group on the Kryat Dragon server, I am going to send you a friend request and then when I see you online, I'll send you a guild invite.

See you there!!

Sweet! My current toon I'm working on is Amys, Sith Sorcerer. I haven't decided which class will have the Nyny name yet. I will be in TS while gaming and most likely on that toon. See yall soon :)

~Nyny