IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Smartlink

SWTOR Regrouping

6 posts in this topic

Greetings;

Ok so finally got SWTOR, I know I am late. Now it has come to my attention that a lot of generals are spread out all over the servers. I need to know who is playing where and why...

I will seriously try to consolidate our efforts in that game. So I need to know who will be spending a lot of time in SWTOR and who is interested in joining and helping a Cartoon Gen guild in that game.

If you only think about dropping by once and a while because you already play with an other clan, please also tell me. What I need to know from all SWTOR players.

• What Faction is your "main"?
  • Are you playing with an other clan?
  • What server are you playing on?
  • Would you start a character on an other server then the one you play on currently in order to play in =GEN=?
  • Would you play with =GEN= if we get a good guild started on a server?
  • Would your =GEN= character be your "main"?
  • Do you play SWTOR causally, hardcore or in between?

Here's my info Smart!

•What Faction is your "main"? Empire

•Are you playing with an other clan? negative

•What server are you playing on? Krayt Dragon

•Would you start a character on an other server then the one you play on currently in order to play in =GEN=? If we decide on another server for the official =GEN= server then I would transfer all my toons there. I don't like plaing multiple servers. However, I would have to seriously reconsider if a PvP server was chosen.

•Would you play with =GEN= if we get a good guild started on a server? affirmative

•Would your =GEN= character be your "main"? affirmative

•Do you play SWTOR causally, hardcore or in between? in-between. I like zoing out and questing/crafting but I also like seeing the end-game content and mastering the group/raid encounters.

OK,

Been ruminating on this post for a few hours now, and I am confused about something....

Why is a consolodation being done just now?

I thought the 2 main servers were already chosen, a PvE and a PvP, which is why I joined Krayt Dragon to play with the =GEN= guild.

Also, after doing some research, can't transfer toons yet, so the idea of starting completely over on another server is not appealing to me, honestly.

•What Faction is your "main"? Empire

•Are you playing with an other clan? No - playing with the Cartoon Generals

•What server are you playing on? Krayt Dragon

•Would you start a character on an other server then the one you play on currently in order to play in =GEN=? NO - already been there, done that.

•Would you play with =GEN= if we get a good guild started on a server? I am currently doing so.

•Would your =GEN= character be your "main"? It is.

•Do you play SWTOR causally, hardcore or in between? Mostly hardcore (first lvl 50 in the guild).

Ok,

After tracking some posts and such, it is clear the the few dedicated people we have so far are all on the Empire side on Kryat Dragon. Will focus efforts there, also creating my character there right now!

It was not about moving, this post was about checking who is playing but not with us, and if they where willing to play with us if we can get a good recruitment thing going.

Kryat Dragon will be my home!

•What Faction is your "main"? Same as Nyny

•Are you playing with an other clan? no

•What server are you playing on? Same as Nyny

•Would you start a character on an other server then the one you play on currently in order to play in =GEN=? mabye

•Would you play with =GEN= if we get a good guild started on a server? of course

•Would your =GEN= character be your "main"? of course

•Do you play SWTOR causally, hardcore or in between? depends what other games I am playing. I'll hit it hard for a few weeks, get "burntout" and play something else till I get "burntout" then I go back to it... It's a visious cycle, but hense the name