IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CookieMonster

thinking of picking this up

10 posts in this topic

The primary <Cartoon Generals> guild is on Imperial side (Krayt Dragon). We have also formed <Cartoon Generals Lite> on the Republic side for our people who want to make republic side toons.

Right now the roster is:

In order of level. I have not listed alts, players in Carbonite Stasis (inactive), or players not over level 10.

Name Level Class Advanced Class Combat Role (GEN name)

Amys 50 Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer DPS/Heals (Nyny)

Rebo 50 Bounty Hunter Mercenary Heals/DPS (BionicTaco)

Burnout 47 Sith Warrior Juggernaut Tank/DPS (Burnout)

Trek 35 Sith Warrior Juggernaut Tank/DPS (Trek)

Icutyou 34 Sith Warrior Maurauder DPS (Icutyou)

Galkis 31 Sith Inquisitor Assassin Tank/DPS (Psyckotic)

Smartlink 30 Bounty Hunter Mercenary DPS/Heals (Smartlink)

Xacanist 21 Sith Warrior Juggernaut Tank/DPS (Obi636)

Battou 17 Bounty Hunter Powertech Tank/DPS (Shini)

Tsabrac 15 Sith Inquisitor Assassin Tank/DPS (YourSister)

Ewo 14 Sith Warrior Marauder DPS (Ewo)

Go'zen 12 Sith Inquisitor Assassin Tank/DPS (RangerXML)

Hsunami 12 Bounty Hunter Mercenary Heals/DPS (Hsunami)

As you can see, many of our members are still working on leveling characters and finding which class they enjoy. The combat roles are pretty diverse at this time as well. I will survey our members to find out if they have decided which role they will want to bring to flashpoints and Ops. (I listed above the possible roles of each advanced class for info).

I know this may not directly answer your question but it may help you (and others) to see what we currently have.

Synopsis: Roll what you want, give it a try and see which class you like.

No problem. And yes, both the digital and in-store copies come with 30 days up front. You will have to register and give your payment info, but you are not charged until 30 days after activation.

I purchased the digital version and BionicTaco purchased the in-store, so I know both ways work. Just keep in mind, trying to download the digital version takes awhile. :)

Cheers!

There is also a 7 day limited trial if you want to try it out. You can only get to lvl 15 but you can do that on as many characters as you want to try out. Anyone who has an active account can get you the trial they just have to log into the website and send the trial to your email account. I can do that tonight when I get home if you are interested.

I bought it the other day :) got me an agent to lvl 7 today. Gonna use that 30-day sub for a test run, see how it goes. Zems is the name if ya can send me a guild invite that'd be great. (Zems are initials of my family members...youngest to oldest haha...lite side will prolly go with Smez...original I know)

I added Zems to my friends list. I will try to catch you online and send you an invite

Cookie I like the way you name your characters. I always start with Ewo then go Owe. Misstell is another then Lletssim. After that I go Ewon, Owen and then I have to get real creative because I run out of Ewo names :)

Well its been a few days now. Rolled an agent and a jedi knight. Think I enjoy the knight more thus far...only 10 lvls in on each tho. Maybe my opinion will change. :) but im still going to roll a warrior muahha