IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyny

Star Wars: The Old Republic Roster

28 posts in this topic

Updated: 04/12/2012

Below is our current roster for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Click the pic to view the document. You can also add information to it. Don't worry about formatting, I can update that. Tabs at the bottom for more information.

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment! :thumbsup:

RosterApril2012.jpg

(Thanks =GEN= Waller for the awesome suggestion, google docs is so much nicer!)

Edited by =GEN=Nyny

Can we make this sticky please under the spaceport?

And thank you to CookieMonster for asking a question that inspired me to start this. If I had waited any longer it would have been tedious.

wow everyone loves to be the bad guys LOL... i just got an account but on the "light" side though... may be i can see u guys around hahaha~

Jeep. When we take in a new player we are having them apply on the website. So far there has been very few newbies and the majority of Gens.

Aye...what Burnout said. And we have also started a light side guild <Cartoon Generals Lite>, same server, Krayt Dragon. We just started it a few days ago but we wanted to include people who want to explore the Galactic Republic. You can catch one of us in TS and we can make sure you get an invite.

Burnout and I are also finalizing the Ranking system for the guild and when we get it squared away, I will be making another sticky post so everyone can see that information.

can we updated the roster a bit so that we can keep track of the progress? We also needed to add players for republic side now... i think there are already a few playing on the "good" side lol

I have:

Republic

BLACKBOX Lvl 27 Jedi Shadow

AEONI Lvl 4 Jedi Warrior

Empire

BLACKBOXE Lvl 11 Jedi Shadow

ops forgot that under 10 will not get listed so pls remove it from list for now, i am sure it will get beyond 10 after this week lol

23 trooper commando

15 jedi sentinal

15 sith marauder

11 agent (no spec yet, but going sniper)

Not sure if doc Ny posted is updated, but i bet she can real quick with a pm :)

I will have the rosters updated in the next few days. There will be a tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet for the corresponding rosters and information.

So, another tab for the lite side roster.

Updated today. Please let me know if I need to make any corrections or additions. If you have a toon listed in the roster without a corresponding =GEN= Member name, please reply with that information.

Cheers and May the Force be with you. :)

Updated: 04/11/2012

Below is our current roster for Star Wars: The Old Republic. To view the entire roster, click the picture. It will take you to a web browser. Click on Filename: Roster 04112012.xls. (You may need to wait a few seconds before you can download the file.) You can choose to view the file or download it. You must be able to view .xls files to view the complete roster. Click on the tab at the bottom of the document to view our Republic guild roster as well.

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment! :thumbsup:

RosterApril2012.jpg

I don't know whether you're aware of google docs, it will save you re-uploading and re-downloading this all the time. You can also customise it so people can edit it like what the Orientation Office use.

Just a suggestion, if it makes it easier for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajj1pTjukKq1dHYyd2JrYmhMeFNYT25kM1lNQXF3UWc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Yoursister

Tsabrac 49 sith assassin

Kauhn 8 jedi

Tzabrac 5 sith warrior

All on Krayt Dragon

I don't know whether you're aware of google docs, it will save you re-uploading and re-downloading this all the time. You can also customise it so people can edit it like what the Orientation Office use.

Just a suggestion, if it makes it easier for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajj1pTjukKq1dHYyd2JrYmhMeFNYT25kM1lNQXF3UWc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

I was not aware of it. Thank you for the suggestion! It is much nicer. Updated to docs. :biggrin:

Hi all,

I have updated the list on Republic side. Unfortunately as i am still on cryo stasis on empire, I cant see much detail to update the empire side.

Cheers

Fyi, I rolled a BH for the dark side a couple weeks ago. That'll probably be my "main" over there once I get my trooped to 50 (42 atm). Name is "To'zems"