IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Looseminded

May be adding me to that roster

12 posts in this topic

Oo oo play the light side...im so lonely lol

I've had it for about a week now. Its very WoW-esque in that you quest, kill mobs, rinse/repeat. Haven't gotten to do anything like crafting yet. One thing I like about it are the conversations and stories....MUCH better than WoW was, and the interaction part actually has impacts on the story itself. Pretty cool actually.

We have a Guild on either side on the Krayt Dragon Server. We look forward to you joining the family.

Huzzah!!!

Looking forward to it.

I dreamed of =GEN= raiding last night...it was sweet. :)

Only problem I have is that I loathe buying anything through Origin since the bullshit they gave me with Battlefield 3

Only problem I have is that I loathe buying anything through Origin since the bullshit they gave me with Battlefield 3

You do not need origin to play this, unless you buy digital version. You do not have to run origine in order to play, at all!!!!

You do not need origin to play this, unless you buy digital version. You do not have to run origine in order to play, at all!!!!

Bought digital version though :P And it runs amazing.

Think I average 50FPS on High settings and I'm a level 15 Sith Inquisitor already :3

Even buying the digital version from Origin you never need to use Origin at all to start the game or even download it.

Ya what??

Level 15?? is that the top of the tree?

You mentioned you hated Origin. you where politely told you didnt need to run Origin. then you come back with "oh im a level 15 i already knew that"

Condescending post of the year

Ya what??

Level 15?? is that the top of the tree?

You mentioned you hated Origin. you where politely told you didnt need to run Origin. then you come back with "oh im a level 15 i already knew that"

Condescending post of the year

I come back with it because after logging in the FIRST time it was obvious I didn't need origin.

If being told more than once after the fact that I don't need Origin to run it isn't grounds for me to get annoyed and become condescending, you're more than welcome to delete this entire topic.

Edited by =GEN=Looseminded

If being told more than once after the fact that I don't need Origin to run it isn't grounds for me to get annoyed and become condescending, you're more than welcome to delete this entire topic.

It isn't grounds for you to be annoyed with, or condescending to other members. If it was your intention, then you should apologise.

Having said that, I personally cannot see annoyance or condescending posts here so something must've been deleted?