IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psyckotic

TBC vs ADD Clan Battle

7 posts in this topic

One of the most epic clan battles we have ever had. Even if you dont play the game it is still an awesome fight to watch!

dude it was awesome, got Ace Tanker Mastery as well. Dont think i can beat that fight ever.

Ya i was like im gonna make a sound track to go with this bad boy! I need to redo it though and retouch and take out some of the sitting and waiting parts to shorten it up a bit. If you watch it make sure you change the resolution on Youtube. they auto load it to a crap res and cant see anything really. If you max out the res to HD it looks nice. and you can read stuff then :P If we keep making fights like that ill keep making videos!

and my favorite kill other than the Maus is when that IS-7 drives right into the line of the shell and dies instead of his Teammate. Priceless. O and of coarse the end credits i put in that say this video of destruction was brought to you by the letters T, B, and C and the number 15! It was legend....wait for it.......DARY!