IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Looseminded

Nearing Level 50

9 posts in this topic

I've gone from 41 to 43 tonight, should be nearing 50 sometime either this weekend or early next week if you guys wanna get something planned :) Would love to join ya. Gonna be capped as a Level 50 Sith Assassin (DPS)

Well other than the normal flashpoints that get real easy fast and don't drop the best gear you can shoot for Hard Mode. If your wanting to do Hard Mode make sure you have teh best mods you can get on your gear because they can get pretty hairy. I am up for some HM Flashpoints just let me know.

I will be posting a poll for this. Which evening (CST) would be best to get together and run some stuff?

To start we will probably run normals so we can get a feel for our group dynamic as well as get a feel for the content. I have not run any level 50 flashpoints, normal or heroic.

Keep an eye out for the poll and we will figure it out. I also do not want to interfere with any current scheduled events for other games. (The fun night events, scrims or WoT stuff)

If anything there is maybe 1 or 2 Flashpoints at or near lvl 50. Other than that it is HM and Operations.