IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyny

What night to run Flashpoints in SWTOR

Flashpoint nights    9 members have voted

1. 1. What day during the week is the best for you to join in running some flashpoints in SWTOR? You may choose more than one.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Please choose which night would be the best for you to join in to run some flashpoints in Star Wars: The Old Republic. To start out, we will probably be running a few flashpoints to get our feet wet and find out the dynamic of our group. We may also decide to run daily heroics or maybe help some lower level characters through some difficult content, depending on attendance.

Please reply with: (lvl 50 only)

The toon name you would want to bring:

Combat role: Tank/Heals/DPS

What time of day is best for you? (CST/Server Time. We will want to dedicate at least 2 hours for this event.)

Also include any questions or comments you may have. Let me know if the days mentioned interfere with any other =GEN= scheduled events.

Voted.

The toon name you would want to bring: Amys (Sorcerer)

Combat role: Heals

What time of day is best for you? Start time 7 or 8 pm Server time.

Edited by =GEN=Nyny

Just a quick note Saturday Nights 6pm is the time set aside for Blops/Waw Fun Nights and Scrims length of such are varying

Voted

Toon: Rebo - Merc lvl 50

Role: Heal - off DPS

7:00 server time

Burnout, Tank

FRIDAY nights or Sat would be the only good days. I think we could do something during the day would be good.

voted.

Sat/Sun after 7p CST.

Toon: Looseminded

Role: DPS (Assassin/Sniper)

Edited by =GEN=Looseminded

Sun 7pm is best. But anyday after 8 could work as well.

Tor'smez-trooper commando

DPS/heal

I know my 50 is republic. Working on empirical toon.

*bump* Ewo and I played around the other night in a few of the lower level flashpoints and it was pretty fun. Keep watch because I will be scheduling some times for us to get together and start running these. (Of course, once everyone gets back in guild from the server transfer.) Also, there may be some spontaneous runs occur if we have enough people online.

The Shadowlands are much better populated and already I can tell the population is very active. It is not uncommon to see 300+ players on the Fleet at midnight, central time. So it will be much easier to gather more to our roster and establish ourselves on the server.