IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

CLS

Hey

19 posts in this topic

We'll be sure to fix that! We will get you into a nice shinny IS4, or maybe T110E before to long!

That or maybe I'll just take a ride up 119 and make you get into a tank! :whistling:

We'll be sure to fix that! We will get you into a nice shinny IS4, or maybe T110E before to long!

That or maybe I'll just take a ride up 119 and make you get into a tank! :whistling:

Haha your from Bakersfield thats what 45mins away from me. Do you even LAN and do you play CSS?

Haha your from Bakersfield thats what 45mins away from me. Do you even LAN and do you play CSS?

Yea its about 50 miles from my house to the old General Production yard that was on the north side of town. and more than my share of nights out in BV Hills lease and just about every other patch out there!

I havent ever been to a lan party. It would take me an hour to break down or setup this box! It weighs in at about 40Lb and thats just the tower!

I never got a feel for CS:S, its a ton to fast for my play style!

Wow 40lbs? what the hell do you have. I have never played it but I just registered on worldoftanks.com

Wow 40lbs? what the hell do you have. I have never played it but I just registered on worldoftanks.com

Well its a cooler master stacker case that weighs a ton on its own, then add in all the crap inside!

It may not be a true 40 lb but it sure feels like it!

You can see it here:

http://www.cartoongenerals.com/main/index.php?/topic/2965-my-comp-desk/

oi! Quit poaching our FPS players, we're a dying breed as it is!!!! haha :tongue:

Welcome CLS!

wow not too far from me neither Monterey

All the years I have been an online gamer I have not met another online gamer tell I joined GEN.

oi! Quit poaching our FPS players, we're a dying breed as it is!!!! haha :tongue:

Welcome CLS!

Welcome CLS. what can we call you on TS? We need to keep BLOPS going until BLOPS 2 comes out so Dragon....................... I love you but..........................Stay the heck out of this link :turned:

Tanks will stop all those little candyass bullets in Black Ops. You know you want to. :biggrin:

Welcome CLS!

Too late! We had him in a Tier 3 by 0700 CST Monday!!!

Edited by =GEN=DRAGONFIRE_Sr

Welcome CLS youll fit right in..as long as you stay away from the Tanks...:biggrin::biggrin:

Too late! We had him in a Tier 3 by 0700 CST Monday!!!

Wait till he gets to tier 4 and finds himself matched aganst tier 8 tanks. That'll suck the fun right out of things or the money out of his wallet.