IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CookieMonster

update on swtor progress

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

first of all, I have to apologize for not being on ts much lately. I find the story line in this game just too damned interesting and honestly hearing it and talking on ts don't go well together :(. Its my fault completely, and ill make more of an effort to get on and say hi in the future.

Ok so to get to the point. I've rolled a sith warrior and an imp agent. Both are around 15-20. and I've got a jedi and a trooper on the light side. My trooper is the one im having the most fun with to this point.

If you aren't aware of the story line (you know, the one that keeps me off ts) here it is in. Nut shell:

you're an elite soldier recruited into a spec unit, Havoc Squad. Soon after joining, everyone defects to the Empire. You spend the rest of chapter 1 tracking them down. Most die in the process. Chapter 2 starts with the threat of a new weapon, havoc squad are the only ones capable of destroying it, but you need to fill out the squad with 2 more needed members first. The next 10 levels are spent on different planets doing that before facing The Gauntlet.

That's as far as I've gotten, but im hooked!

At any rate, while I haven't found the story of my IA or warrior very interesting, in an effort to get a char going on the dark side, im going to roll a bounty hunter tomorrow. Maybe being able to 'be bad' for money will let my goody tooshoes self get into it a bit more...well see.

Ok, so there ya go. Ill be on ts more I promise!

I liked my marauder's story line. The bounty hunter wa so-so. My inquisitor is pretty cool. And everyone says the Agent story is the best. The game is very addictive lol. So much so that I haven't played a FPS in months.

I have played every class at least to lvl 10 and enjoy the story on all of them. I took a Sith Inquisitor all the way to 50 and the story was ok and my BH is 41 and I like that story a lot. Also you don't have to be Dark if your Empire. My BH and Mara are both light and that makes the whole story change in the responses but will always end up about the same in the end.