IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=7Cav=2nd Lt Fernandes  R

7th Cavalry VS Cartoon Generals WaW

8 posts in this topic

Your clan Name: 7th Cavalry

Your clan Website: www.7thcavalry.us

Type of Gamestyle your clan plays: TDM/S&D

Your name: Fernandes,R (Rodders)

Your rank or position: First Sergeant, and S5 NCOIC

Who to contact: lead has my email I believe and you can PM me here or on the Cav forums, whichever you prefer 20 May

Date match will be played: 20 May, Sunday at 1900 CST

Which server (yours or ours): I do not remember if the last scrim was on ours or on yours, if it was on ours we can do on yours or vice versa

Gametype: TDM/S&D

Game Length: 15-20

Number of players per side: 8-12 (can accommodate more if enough guys for each side)

Rules of engagement, if any:

> the rules we share, regarding crouch movement and hip firing.

> Once the game starts no spectators, and no substitutions until the round ends

> Each side will have a Team Commander which will communicate

> No using Pistols more then the Primary weapon

> No Blind nades, enemy confirmation required, only exception is for clearing nades, which you have to follow inside, or else it will be blind

> No walling at all, aim at a body part

> Rifle Grenades are allowed only outside, no indoors to indoors or indoors outdoors.

Perk Details:

> Betty, Deep Impact and Iron Lungs only for snipers (one sniper per team)

> No marty or Second Chance.

> Besides the Sniper , two players per side may have betties,

Let me know if you guys prefer doing some TDM or S&D

That date and time may not work out.. I'll get with Lead asap and get back tp you.

ok, we will accept your challence but with a few changes.

1. Walling allowed (to a point). If you can see the body part of a target you may not be able to hit it because of a glitch. I propose you can shoot at what the person is hiding behind to kill them (as you would do in REAL LIFE). We all have experienced the glitching that can happen in a game and although it may not look like it if you think you are in a sweet spot.. you may apear to be glitching into a wall or something from someone else's POV.

2. No pistols PERIOD! (unless you are out of primary ammo. If you run out of primary amy you better make it clear by dry firing your primary weapon a few times so it is caught on video because I WILL be looking for those.)

3. Date needs to be on Sat night at 7pm... Sunday is bad for us as out overseas members would most likely be at of on thier way to work because it would be monday morning for them.

1SG.Rodders,

Saturday 6/9 6:00pm Central time is open. It's your turn to host. We can do TDM this time if you like.

Lead

Saturday 1800 CST sounds good to me Lead. So you guys can do it this next Saturday or only on 9th of June?

Burnout:

I agree with the walling.

Regarding the Pistol, I'm good with it, but you are stating that you will be recording our team? we won't accept that, if you want, we can record our team, you can record yours and if needed we can share videos later if there is a problem. We've made several scrims now and we never add any issues so i dont we will have this time

Edited by =7Cav=1SG.Rodders

Rodders,

Sorry we have an event next Saturday, 6/9 is our next opening. I don't see a need to record the games. We should play by the honor system as we know the 7th cavalry is an honorable Regiment.

Regarding pistols, Being an ex 7th Cavalry member I remember your own rule was always, no pistols unless you are out of ammo unless you are a sniper in which case you may use your pistol to move from position to position but cannot use it more than your primary and cannot push with it. I believe this is what you meant by your first post. That is agreeable to us however we also expect someone who is out of ammo to attempt to pick up the first available weapon and put away thier pistol whenever possible.

Regards,

Lead

Edited by =GEN=Lead_Magnet

Roger that,Lead, Yes that's is what i was talking also regarding the Pistols.

I'm gona reschedule it with our guys, Ill keep in touch with you until the date of the scrims to give more details regarding maps used sides to pick etc