IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ewo

SWTOR Server Transfer

12 posts in this topic

Looks like our server got caught up in the transfer crap going on so unless we want to stay on a dead server we will have to get the transfers going. I will be getting my characters started on transferring shortly.

Fun times.

Also it appears we can only transfer to one server, The Shadowlands (PvE East Coast US)

Edited by =GEN=Looseminded

Ya they decided to choose where you can go to keep guilds together and control how many ppl went to each server.

Confirmed. We will be transferring the guild to The Shadowlands server.

In order to transfer your character(s), log into your account on the SWTOR website. Go to My Account. Click on Character Transfer on the left side of your screen. There, follow the steps to transfer the characters you wish to transfer. Please make sure that you check the mail for each of these toons. (in game) Mail in the mailbox is not transferred. Also, make sure you do not have any items listed on the Galactic Market. Items in your cargo bay and inventory are fine and will be transferred as well.

I will be disbanding the Cartoon Generals Guild on Imperial side, Krayt Dragon so that I can reform the guild on the new server and have our guild bank restored. I have a screenshot of all current members still in the guild so that I can keep track of who needs to transfer. If you have any questions, please let me know.

New guilds are formed on The Shadowlands.

Imperial Side: <Cartoon Generals> Guild Master is Amys (me)

Republic Side: <Cartoon Generals Lite> Guild Master is Khalan (me)

Once you have your characters moved over to the new server, contact me in game and we will get you added. :) BionicTaco and Ewo are also already in both guilds and can invite as well.

May the Force be with you.

Also, our guild bank on the Imperial side will be recovered on the new server. I have contacted customer service and the ball is rolling.