IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=7Cav=Luckstone

Hello GENtlemen

23 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I'm currently under an alias but when I play alone I play a lot under this name. Currently in the 7th cav. Some of you already met me (Helios, Hodge, Cappy) and I'm looking forward to meet more :thumbsup: I play COD4, COD5, BLOPS, BF3 and some other games. So looking forward to see me more on TS and ingame and have fun also with you guys :smile:

so why so secretive..are you a fairly new member of the 7thcav or one thathas been around for quite sometime?? it wouldl be interesting to know??

What do you mean with "secretive"? Well I do happen to know 1SG.Jarhead, CPT.Berry & SSG.Alheim...

Edited by Thunderfoot

ok..but since your in the 7thcav you should know you are not allowed to play any games that they support on an alt..so my question is why are you being so secretive..why can't you come here in your 7thcav acct name and say hi and into yourself. that is all I'm asking. this is just very interesting in numerous ways.

Was good chatting with you and gaming with you Thunder, look forward to more WAW

Guess you could use whatever alias you desire. It is apparently your own clan rules you are breaking not ours.

TY for your warm welcome "yoursister"... :whistling:

signing off....

Edited by =7Cav=SPC.Luckstone.J

Welcome Luckstone - I just missed your message in TS - had music blaring! haha.

As Yoursister said, use whatever name you feel comfortable with.

I dont think I have had the pleasure of killing you in game. But I do remember seeing your name when I died a few times.

We should play more often.

I'm back and I enlisted! I didn't have time anymore for any practices at the 7th Cav so I ended up here after a talk with Lead and Hodge..

Where is my recruiting medal Candy Store?

I'll start designing one soon :-))

Welcome aboard Luck

Leadmagnet., you are in the Council now, you dont get medals you get abuse.... :biggrin:

Welcome Lucky, don't forget to get on TS re: Arma 3 mods to get you sorted ready for this weekend!

Well the Arma3 Mission for upcoming weekend is getting way too late for me because the next day I will be having a family day to the zoo outside the country (about 35 miles away from my hometown). So the next day I have to get up early actually though.. I will however play the COD4 part and will get some sleep before that.

No probs lucky see you then! Enjoy the Zoo mate sounds like a blast!

Wait, your family lives in the zoo?

Yea right.. like I go every now and then to the zoo to visit my family? I'm not that stupid..

@ Jinx; Thanks! I'll post some pics of girls if I find any.. :thumbsup:

Edited by =GEN=Lucky.pro