IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jayne Cobb

MECHGASM! Centurion video!

20 posts in this topic

Yeah baby, I can't wait for this. If this is the same system as WoT where you can pay for stuff, I'm going to need a separate bank account to hide from my wife so she can't see what I'm doing on this game. :biggrin:

let me just simply say.... the Centrurion is a pretty sweet platform. Very versatile and well rounded. can make a good infighter, skirmisher or even a sweet long range package. :thumbsup:

let me just simply say.... the Centrurion is a pretty sweet platform. Very versatile and well rounded. can make a good infighter, skirmisher or even a sweet long range package. :thumbsup:

Who the hell are you?

I can't wait for this bloody game to be released! Got myself the Elite Founder and the Catapult.

heck if your going to spend a ton of money to play a game each month why not try EVE or WoT...they are both good and proven to be decent.

you all must have well paying jobs and such to blow money like that all the time on games. Hell send some to the USA or even help the UK or better yet..GREECE..

oh I got it. a total boycott on computer games till the economy gets back on its feet and stabilizes.

blah blah blah..

just ramblings of a grumpy 40 something..

haha even better yet.

don't play a game unless YOU can't afford to pay/play it..

god wish I could do movie quotes. there are so many that I could use here if I could actually remember the darn things completely.

hunt: google search works

uh ok. the trailers don't show me much tbh. but thats just me. I hope you all enjoy your new found love.

Not to worry greyman!!

So far, tiss only lust!

We will see what its like once we get past the makeup and bows.

you all must have well paying jobs and such to blow money like that all the time on games. Hell send some to the USA or even help the UK or better yet..GREECE..

We ARE helping Greece ... I'm German. And the payment for WMO is not monthly its just one time or what do you mean?

Its going to be real close to the same model that WoT uses.

It will be a free D/L and you can spend as much or as little as you want.

The founders packs are just like the premium tanks you could buy when WoT started eg; pzv/vi, m6e2 and so on.

Edited by =GEN=DRAGONFIRE_Sr

Greece could manufacture lightening,

We all know how popular that would be.:whistling:

Not to worry greyman!!

So far, tiss only lust!

We will see what its like once we get past the makeup and bows.

Dragonfire, dont you worry... the game is kickass! The Awesome was just implemented today, w00t!

Btw, check your inboxes... 1200 new beta keys went out to Founders yesterday and I also heard another 2000 are going out today. If you are not a Founder yet, get off your ass and get er' dun! I need more n00bs to shoot at! :tongue:

Dragonfire, dont you worry... the game is kickass! The Awesome was just implemented today, w00t!

Btw, check your inboxes... 1200 new beta keys went out to Founders yesterday and I also heard another 2000 are going out today. If you are not a Founder yet, get off your ass and get er' dun! I need more n00bs to shoot at! :tongue:

Still "Pending". FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

By the time I get into the game, I'm sure I will be a noob for a short time until I relearn the ways of DFA and med pulse lasers, or maybe a couple of gauss rifles and LRM20's to bring death from afar! :thumbsup: