IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

=GEN=ShuQi

Hey GENs!

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

long time player, first time poster in these forums.

My tag is "ShuQi" and I've been playing with quite a few of you guys on your black ops server, which is always fun to play on.

"Guest admin" was mentioned during yesterday's gaming session, but I was actually thinking of joining the GENs, seeing that I'm playing so often on your server anyway, might as well try out for full membership.

The only thing holding me back at the moment is the mic requirement, but I'll get that sorted out in the next few days and then submit a membership request.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi & thanks for providing such a fun server! Hope to catch you in-game later today.

Hiya Shuqi. glad to read your looking to join us. :thumbsup:

Look forward to getting shot by you wearing GEN tags:)

Hey Shuqi. Yeah, be good to see ya on board. Not so sure about the getting shot by you part but I am use to that. LOL.

Gday ShuQi I must say i always enjoy playing with you on the server, You always provide good competition, and some days i always like to see you on my team rather than the opposite team. Great to see you thinking of joining mate, look forward to chatting with you in TS. Its also players like you that follow the rules and help populate the server that make our server what it is so thank you!