IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarineLover

Hello!

14 posts in this topic

I am MarineLover. My husband and I (SixFour) just joined a few days ago. Have played in your servers before and enjoyed the experience and am now happy to have joined the clan. I am not the best player (as you will all come to see) but I do enjoy playing and having fun. Have only been gaming about a year and my skills still need to be honed.

SixFour and I make our home in upstate NY (about 2 hrs north of NYC). I am originally from here but met SixFour while I was living in Los Angeles. Been married going on 25 years, no children (hence time to game-LOL), but do enjoy the company of our 3 cats and 2 dogs. I work at a veterinarian hospital as a receptionist which affords me the opportunity to hold, cuddle and get licks from the best patients ever!

Again, happy to be here and see you on the field.

Welcome to our corner of the interwebs.

Don't worry about being good or not so good - we play for the fun of it.

Heck, they haven't kicked me out yet for continually being a target instead of a hack completely freakish killing machine like Waller or Hedley :)

Welcome Marine , dont worry about your skills, we are here for the fun{as frustrating as it can be at times} not to have a kdr of 6/1

Welcome Marine , dont worry about your skills, we are here for the fun{as frustrating as it can be at times} not to have a kdr of 6/1

where is your "like" button?

+1

Hi and welcome. I make it a habit to be at the bottom of the table during our FPS battles. :)

It is a big thrill when I don't finish last though hehehehe. Like most of us we are here for the fun. Enjoy.

Hello MarineLover,

Welcome to the Cartoon Generals. Looking forward to meeting you in TS.

Nice signature. wh is the artist in the family?

Hello MarineLover,

Welcome to the Cartoon Generals. Looking forward to meeting you in TS.

Nice signature. wh is the artist in the family?

My husband did that sig for me. Love my peanut M&Ms!

My husband did that sig for me. Love my peanut M&Ms!

Oh, I love them too. It's almost an affliction. I actually eat them one by one like a bird. I first shell the candy coating and chocolate in my mouth while storing the peanut to one side and then eat the peanut last. There, now you know more about me then you probably needed to.

Oh, I love them too. It's almost an affliction. I actually eat them one by one like a bird. I first shell the candy coating and chocolate in my mouth while storing the peanut to one side and then eat the peanut last. There, now you know more about me then you probably needed to.

Wow, I find myself eating them that way too! Been trying to keep away from them though - watching the junk food - but it is hard! Have the yellow peanut M&M character tattooed on my right shoulder too! There, now you know more about me then you probably need to. LOL