IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Armorhand

Eve Online Clan question

12 posts in this topic

Do the GENs have an official Eve clan/corporation, or are we kind of on our own playing Eve?

Inquiring minds want to know....before we run off and (probably stupidly) join a corp....

Nothing that I'm aware of, but then, I think that there's only a handful playing Eve. I was thinking about it but changed my mind.

I saw you do the o7 thing in another post and recognized the Eve style waves and salutations :)

\o/ o/ etc

Jeez, terrakian, chill.....not everybody plays Eve, and the only one that 'guild'ed it was 'sister....

clan, corp(oration), guild....whatever... It's whatever title the maker/publisher decides to call their in-game player groups....

'Sides, I can't tell you how many times in game in Eve I see ppl refer to 'quests'

...and, if you hadn't noticed, I'm not bustin' your b*lls about not responding to my question..... :kiss:

- and my question was whether the CARTOON GENERALS CLAN had a presence on Eve; unless, of course we aren't a 'clan', but some other appelation you'd care to assign...

Edited by =GEN=Armorhand.pro

Hmmmm.... Eve, isnt that the sheb*tch that got adam in all that trouble??????

Oh, and eve is in the MMO category, so you can hang your hat with any corps, corp, guild, or clan you care to run with! :P

Edited by =GEN=DRAGONFIRE_Sr

I was just kidding Armor.. :)

I have been playing Eve for almost 11 years... Only thing i havent had for a ship is a Titan.. had at one point 40Bil isk and many ships including my Mom (nyx).. :) Thats a game I dont think i will ever get tired of... but it sure is time intensive...

So...if you're in Eve Online, I know TBC is starting to move a bit towards joining up with Hard Knocks Inc. for doing WH's again.

Add me in-game if ya want a contact or just shoot the breeze, ect: Je'hira Osiris, Tatarinov

I can probably vouch for ya to join up with HK if you have a really good toon, decent activity, and lots of knowledge about WH's. :P