IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Armorhand

Howdy, GENs!

12 posts in this topic

Armorhand here; nice to be a prospect with the GENs. I have (fairly) recently resigned from TBC (The Black Company) after realizing (among other things) that I no longer played any games in common with them, had been living as a guest on the GENs teamspeak, and playing WoT with you all almost exclusively for more than a year. I play WoT, BF3 on occasion, STO, and have recently revived my Eve Online account.

My wife and I make our home in La Mesa (on the east side of San Diego) CA, with our 3 fur-kids: a Puggle (half Pug/half Beagle) named Snickerdoodle [Doodle for short], and 2 Chihuahuas, Minimus Rex and Coco Chanel.

My interests are varied, and include riding my motorcycle, disc golf, smoking my pipe (or a cigar), and shooting, to name a few...

If you see me in a channel by myself, or if I drop out of a channel, I'm not being antisocial (really!), I game to game, not for social interaction (I hate cross-talk!)....although there are times when I'm not playing that I'll just be (lurking) hanging out in TS. :biggrin::D

Again, nice to be here, hope to talk (or shoot) at you soon!

Hello Armor,

I'm new here as well. Look forward to talking to you as well as getting you in my sights. LOL

Take care

Welcome to the GENs. "Minimus Rex", brilliant.

Lmao...yeah, he's the smallest of the three, and he's the beta male (behind me, of course!). Thinks he's a full-size dobie....

Sounds like a he has delusions of grandeur like a Jack Russel terrier (did you ever see the movie the Mask?)