IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JadeFalcon

Ban Appeal {SS}Sniperella

4 posts in this topic

So talked to Jinxy. Says I should appeal my ban.

Question is. Why'd I even get banned in the first place? Logged on. Played. Logged off. Came back a few hours later. Banned. No idea why. No warning. Just. Banned.

Any way ya'll awesome peoples can help me figure out why or how in the first place so I can either apologize or get back in game? Thanks a ton. Hoping to hear from someone soon on this.

Thanks again.

Daisy

Jade Falcon

Thank you for posting, JadeFalcon.

We have a very strict policy when it comes to abusive language and ill behavior towards players. You were seen not only cursing, but also being aggressive towards other players and their playing styles.

This behavior resulted in your ban.

We will review and post back to you ASAP mate.

But Witek is correct.

Wednesday, 10/10/2012 (09:27) [Jade]SS}-Snperell says to all yah KGB. nice hacks you fucking fag

Wednesday, 10/10/2012 (09:35) [Jade]SS}-Snperell says to all crouch now you idiot

Thursday, 11/10/2012 (05:07) [Jade]SS}-Snperell says to all stop running you fucking prick

Hi JadeFalcon,

After consideration your lack of respect to others leaves me know choice but to leave this ban in place.

But if you wish to play on our server's a donation of $15 usd, which is the cost of the server for one month and a promise you will no longer disrespect others we will remove the ban. But bear in mind a notice will put into our rcon tool to watch you.

Hodgy.