IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Runez

Happy Second Birthday, Generals!

12 posts in this topic

Today (November 26) is our second birthday.

Thanks to each and every one of you who make this community what it is.

~Runez

Whod have thunk it? 2 yrs and they said we wouldnt make 6 weeks.. :wub:

Congrats all,

I would like to personally thank the member of the 7th Cav, Aaron aka Plumbly for pissing off Jeep, Cappy, Runez and all the other founding fathers so much that they left the 7th Cav and Started what i consider a fantastic Group of Gamers called the Cartoon Generals!

Happy Second Birthday to all Generals!

I would like to personally thank the member of the 7th Cav, Aaron aka Plumbly for pissing off Jeep, Cappy, Runez and all the other founding fathers so much that they left the 7th Cav and Started what i consider a fantastic Group of Gamers called the Cartoon Generals!

I'll second the above comment!!!

Happy 2nd B-Day Cartoon Generals!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:/>

:rolleyes:/> well done all.. a very happy birthday and a huge thank you to all who work hard to keep this clan a great thanks,,,

also thank you to jeep who when i first joined my prev clan,, kicked me three times in a row for NOT CROUCHING,,, but had the great patience to boot me thrugh boot camp and treach me right from wrong re gaming

to runez,, always there to team kill me.. im also glad i met my first aussie thru gaming

thank you also to cappy,, who only recruited me because i was a crap shot,, and when he left prev clan,,, had the good sense to give me his phone number so i could then get him here to join jeep.

the joys of gaming is that i met these fantastic people and many more thru gaming and because they are such great freinds ,, i followed jeep here to a very succesful clan with great members, and cappy to learn how to prononce twat corectly.

with the great leaders and workers here, and members,, and you all know who you are,, you make the celebration of our 2 years fantastic.

thank you all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENS.