IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caustic

Merry Christmas my friends

9 posts in this topic

As always, I hope this message finds you and your families all in good health.

I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.

My mother passed on December 4th 2012. She lost a battle with cancer.

My mom dedicated her life to helping others. She taught herself to read and write braille. She worked with a blind child from kindergarten through high school grad. She then went on to work with autistic children until she retired. She was the BEST with those children. I felt cheated when she was taken. We live in Connecticut. Perhaps she was taken so that she could guide those children that were stolen from their families in Newtown. I bet she's watching over them right now.

Thank you GEN for being my friends. Thank you for the well wishes. Merry Christmas.

-Caustic- Kyle

Hope you had a Merry Christmas to you too, Kyle - circumstances permitting. Pop in any time and say hi.

hi mate. sorry to hear about your mum. she could be proud to have you as a son,,, as i am proud to call you my friend. i bet she is up there with the angels watching over you every second my friend.

Caustic,

Your mom with be with you always. Her duties continue to watch over those who need her guidance and protection.

You should be very proud as she I am sure is very proud of you.

Semer Fi bro.

Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year 2013..

Edited by =GEN=SixFour

Merry Christmas Caustic. It must be a tough Christmas without your mother here to be with you and your family. I know I felt that way when my father passed away when I was 15, I too felt cheated. But as time passed I came to enjoy it again with the company of my family and friends.

It gives me comfort to think that your mother is looking over those 20 innocent children. I sincerely hope it does you as well.

I hope you had a merry xmas, although with the passing of your mother, I'm sure that was difficult.

Don't be a stranger! As you have seen in other threads, you will always have a home here.