IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SixFour

A loving tribute to our faithful dachshund Greta Garbo

12 posts in this topic

We recently had to put Greta down due to old age and renal failure . We created a memorial of her wonderful life.

Edited by =GEN=SixFour

Sorry to hear about Greta's demise Six and Marinelover

Losing a pet is akin to loosing a family member :sad:

Thats a wonderful tribute.

Greta Dressed in the Hotdog outfit best Picture of all of them!! Made me laugh out loud!

I am deeply sorry for your family's loss but what wonderful memories you had to share over the last 14 years.

sorry to hear the bad news mate. i unfortunately had to make the same decisionn 10 years ago when i had to put my beloved rottie names jessie down,, six months later my other rottie zowie passed away,, and then my ex wife left me the saturday after.. mate i was more upset about my dog passing away then my ex leaving me.

it took me five years before i got another rottie,, my present one named floyd whom i purch ased with my new wife michelle.. i can still rember the day i got him and when we took him home in our car. i still have his little red harness that we brought him,, as well as jessies first choker chain,, and zowies as well.

i truly know how you must be feeling at the moment,, and our thoughts are with you.

Thank you all for your kinds words on the loss of our little Greta. She was very, very special to us and will never be forgotten.