IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=HeliosAlpha.

Tera Online F2P

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys I read a while ago that TERA is switching permanently to free to play, tomorrow, on February 5th. I have to say that I'm looking forward to it since I have heard some good things about it. Wondering if any of you guys might be interested and maybe we can start a guild in the game.If any of you guys are interested please post and type up your in game name so that I can add you. Link to the site:http://tera.enmasse.com/?lang=en

Edited by =GEN=HeliosAlpha.pro

I've been playing it for a while shortly after its release and especially its combat system is an interesting change from the usual hotkey system.

Dodging and chaining attacks is part of a fight and you actually have to aim with ranged attacks (most of the time).

The game world is a bit weird, but the gfx and gameplay make up for that.

I stopped playing due to not having enough fun to continue paying for it and the group I was playing with quickly disbanded.

If the F2P is not too restrictive, then I wouldn't mind giving it a shot again, so let me know what server you're on and I'll try to join up.

That's the thing! They said that it will not have any restrictions on Free to play players. Only bonuses for payers is that they get extra character slots and customization for their character clothes and such.

I'm starting a new char on that server and will try to level up a bit tonight.

Add me to your friends list next time you're online. I'm playing a priest named "Shuqi".