IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zantron

ZANTRON

3 posts in this topic

Name: Jordan Hensley

Time Zone: EST

Have you served in the military: No but my father is a 20 year veteran of the US Navy.

SteamID:Zanzubar

Steam Profile page url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZANZUBAR

Origine ID: TIMExBANDIT

Ingame Name(s): Zantron/ Time Bandit/ Zanzubar

Select Your Game: (Choose all games that you will play with the =GEN= tags)

World of Tanks

Battlefield 3

COD / BF3 specific questions (can be skipped if you are not playing these games):

Do you regularly play on our server(s) ?

I might have occasionally I don't know.

Do you follow our server rules well ?

I'm generally comfortable with accepting the rules of servers, you pay for the server you make the rules ect. (I've been told that I drop the F bomb too much in TS. I'm capable of censoring myself I just wasn't aware that I needed to, apologies all around.)

World of Tanks specific questions (can be skipped if you are not playing this game):

(I'm in TBC on WOT already ect)

What is your highest tier tank ?

Tier 7, T29, almost to my T32, I also have a Chaffee and a Lowe.

Why would you like join the Cartoon Generals?

I've played with numerous of you for a while now on WOT and think you're pretty cool.

How many hours do you play games every week?

Probably like 50+ hours at least, but spread through numerous games.

What qualities do you have that would suit the community here at Cartoon Generals?

I'm a pretty chill guy and tend to get along with everyone. I'm here to have fun!

How did you hear about Cartoon Generals?

Through the the grand alliance on WOT

Do you have a working microphone and speakers?

Sure do!

If accepted in to Cartoon Generals, would you consider donating towards the clan for the servers and website? (Donations are never expected or required - if you have a few dollars you want to donate, feel free. If you are unable to donate, you are still welcome here).

I have donated to communities in the past, I paid for my wow vent for probably 6 years or so.

Clans you were in before?/Why did I leave.

Tons in various games, the only things I'm currently somewhat active in is my long time wow guild, we're pretty casual these days, and I'm somewhat involved in a BF3 and CS:S communities, but I'm not an active memeber of a clan.

I was in Reddit 7 in WoT, but I didn't really do much with them, I did a tank company with TBC at one point and had a lot of fun, so that's when I came aboard.

I have read and fully Understand the application information Questions before filling in this post ?

I believe so!

Edited by Zantron

Please answer all relevant questions..

Why would you like join the Cartoon Generals?

Answer Here

How many hours do you play games every week?

Answer Here

What qualities do you have that would suit the community here at Cartoon Generals?

Answer Here

How did you hear about Cartoon Generals?

Answer Here

Do you have a working microphone and speakers?

Answer Here

If accepted in to Cartoon Generals, would you consider donating towards the clan for the servers and website? (Donations are never expected or required - if you have a few dollars you want to donate, feel free. If you are unable to donate, you are still welcome here).

Answer Here

Clans you were in before?

Answer Here

Reason why you left?

Answer Here

I have read and fully Understand the application information Questions before filling in this post ?

Answer here

Sorry for the delay.

Go ahead and change your FPS and Teamspeak name to =GEN=Zantron.pro

Check your PM's for further details.