IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

=GEN=Cappy

The You Tube Thread

45 posts in this topic

Found a video on youtube you want to share, but dont want to start an new thread each time.

Well here it is, your all in one basket ,youtube thread.

Just remember this is the general discussion area, so normal forum rules apply.keep it family friendly we do have the Trafalgar pub area for Graphic content.

No graphic content or nudity

The story that went with this video is that these were tourists on a day charter dive near Caribbean cost of Mexico. Killers whales rarely frequent those waters but the particular dive master from the charter had observed the pod a couple of weeks earlier. The tourists were only a few minutes into their dive when the dive master was lucky enough to see the whales and ordered everyone out of the water and immediately speed into port.

Firstly, and in context... This video was produced in 1998-99. I found it in 2013.. While you might not like the style of music, you shouldn't help but be amazed by the editing, choreographing, concepts, and overall messages from this video... This shows a time in culture when different and unique was main steam. I'm not a huge fan of the song or band, but everything about this screams art... I though it was so well done that I wanted to share it.

I hope I never go Deaf cause this is how I will be Lip reading!!

Edited by =GEN=Jinx

With kids like this young lad, the worlds future does have hope..

Found a video on youtube you want to share, but dont want to start an new thread each time.

Well here it is, your all in one basket ,youtube thread.

Just remember this is the general discussion area, so normal forum rules apply.keep it family friendly we do have the Trafalgar pub area for Graphic content.

No graphic content or nudity

Wow, Cappy , that's an amazing video.

She should have kneed him right in the chestnuts when he went to hug her. I thought the poor girl was going to break her voice.

Just watched that one the other day, so cruel yet so funny!!