IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Rottie

please pray for my grandson who passed away today

22 posts in this topic

it is with a broken heart that I post this.. my grandson who was born at midnite last nite,, sadly passed away this morning.. michelle and I are shattered at this lose,,and I kindly ask that I may be absent for a while whilst we greive . I thank you rottie and chell..

R.I.P. Christopher.. jnr..Kirkman.

Rottie my thoughts are with you and yours my friend. A loss of any kind is hard, but that of a child is a tragedy!

My condolences Rottie. Prayers with u and ur family.

I am so sorry for your loss, Rottie. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers for sure. It's hard to know what to say but losing a baby is so heartbreaking. I hope you and your

family are comforted and find strength as you go through this.

Condolences from both Nyny and Myself Rottie - we will keep y'all in our thoughts in your time of grief.

Rottie,Chell and family. .im am so sorry to hear about this

I cannot imagine the heartbreak your family is suffering.

I can only offer mine and Kerry s Deepest Condolences

RIP lil man

Rottie our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry at this very sad loss sir.

God bless little Christopher

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family.

Rottie, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rottie,

We will pray for your family tonight, and ask God for Grace during this time. I am truly sorry for your loss.

John

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

So very sorry to hear this, Rottie. Thoughts are with your family.

on behalf of michelle and our family ,, I thank you for you thoughts and prayers.. I have to work 12 hrs today,, then I will be driving the 900 kilometers down to melton/ Melbourne to see our son and daughter in law.. it will be the saddest and longest drive of our lives.. it is heart brakinf for us,, as we had all of little chris .s new baby presents for him,, I just cant understand how this has happened,,.. I once again thank all of you for your kidness ,,, thank you,,, rottie,, chelll and family.

Words cannot fully express the utter sorrow felt by us all in these difficult times for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

There aren't any words that I can think to say that will make anything that your family is going through feel any better. I am so sorry to learn of your loss. Just know that I have your family in my thoughts.

Take care my friend. -Kyle