IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebeljohn

TANKERS ARE NEEDED !!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hello , As most of yall know I really never post any thing in here but im going to tonight and if I upset someone im sorry but this is how I see things .You know its really a shame ! As many people we have that play tanks that we cant get a full team at night . But i'm willing to bet you that if we had land every Tom , Dick and Harry would be in there wanting the gold . Whats Bad is you see a good many people playing tanks but as soon as Clan Wars comes up Bam they are gone . Then you got the ones that show up after and want to Say Hey Did I miss Clan Wars tonight and this don't happen just once in awhile its all the time . What do we have to do to get more people in here with us at night ? Somebody has to have a answer to whats wrong . Belive me I know about real life comes before gaming I know this all to well as like tonight I found out I wasn't going to be there so I made two phone calls to let them know I wasn't going to make it . When I got backl I found out we only had ten people show up . Look if you play tanks Please come join us at night in Clan Wars. thanks REBELJOHN

Edited by =GEN=Rebeljohn

I logged into Tanks as a matter of fact last night... and found out I was no longer in TBC.. Humm.... no clan... so I saw other friends who invited me to be in there clan so i did... just saying..

That's just the problem Why is no one coming into tanks no more ? OK see its just like here in the Gens If you don't log into web site or no one hears from you then in 30 days or so u get bummed out . That's is when you go ask some one hey what happened why did I get Knocked out . to run Clan Wars we need people to be here all I am saying its a dam shame to see all the people that play tanks but don't want to show up for Clan Wars Whats is it going to take to get everybody going again when I first started playing tanks everynite we had a big crowed in here and I would love to see it happen again !!!!!

Edited by =GEN=Rebeljohn

Well I was a long time Clan wars person. But due to my job I am not able to take part in Clan wars anymore. If that means yall gotta kick me out then so be it. But I am not going into work late to be on clan wars. I am usually either already at work or getting ready for work when they start

naaaa broekn wasn't referring to you bud. I know your situation. We've talked many times.

No one has been kicked for almost or just past a month now. Simply put if you are going to be away for an extended period of time let someone know.