IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SlippyFists

Hello there

4 posts in this topic

Hello, my names Pete or SlippyFists (or Sloppy as I was called the other night)

I'm 26 and live in England, I'm currently a part of a clan called www.honourbound.co.uk and we're active in a few leagues on BF3 for the xbox, we used to have tons of members but with the slow decline in people playing BF3 it's started to dwindle a bit. We're always up for a match anyway, but with (from what I understand) you mostly all being from thousands of miles away I doubt the little xbox could cope haha. I've just started my own channel on youtube where I've been uploading fifa pro clubs to, but since I've bought a new PC I can't really be arsed with the xbox anymore as I'm sure some will understand.

The main reason I'm here though is due to a member of yours called Cappy who I met on an Liverpool FC fans forum (of all places) who invited me to have a game or two with him. I've already jumped into a custom mission with a few of you and hope to meet more. Also maybe next time I'll have my ACRE sorted haha.

Back to our clan, we have a growing number of PC gamers who are all into shooters and other things but our idea is to build a good squad up and be ready to hit Battlefield 4 competitively after release. But in the mean time we're reaching out and just trying to make new friends with other clans, like you guys, who we can maybe jump onto Arma with for the night or BF3 for a cheeky scrim, whatever really. So if you ever fancy a mess around one night/day for you ;) let me know and we'll try to sort something out.

Easy now,

Pete.

Hiya Slippy, Welcome to our humble abode

Hopefully next time you can hop straight into battle with us, and not spend an age trying to get comms working.

From an FPS point of view,,Mostly we are playing Arma 3, Black Ops,World at War, and BF3 so if you guys are interested in playing any of those games, feel free to join us in game and or Teamspeak {we also have a number of members playing World of tanks and Rift {amongst other games, if there is a channel in our Teamspeak with a game name on it, we have members that play it}

Im sure one of our Liaison Officers will touch base with you guys and take things further.

See you in game soon

I seem to be having trouble registering on your Website, Slippy , is it locked membership or am i just blind??

Hello, my names Pete or SlippyFists (or Sloppy as I was called the other night)

I'm 26 and live in England, I'm currently a part of a clan called www.honourbound.co.uk and we're active in a few leagues on BF3 for the xbox, we used to have tons of members but with the slow decline in people playing BF3 it's started to dwindle a bit. We're always up for a match anyway, but with (from what I understand) you mostly all being from thousands of miles away I doubt the little xbox could cope haha. I've just started my own channel on youtube where I've been uploading fifa pro clubs to, but since I've bought a new PC I can't really be arsed with the xbox anymore as I'm sure some will understand.

The main reason I'm here though is due to a member of yours called Cappy who I met on an Liverpool FC fans forum (of all places) who invited me to have a game or two with him. I've already jumped into a custom mission with a few of you and hope to meet more. Also maybe next time I'll have my ACRE sorted haha.

Back to our clan, we have a growing number of PC gamers who are all into shooters and other things but our idea is to build a good squad up and be ready to hit Battlefield 4 competitively after release. But in the mean time we're reaching out and just trying to make new friends with other clans, like you guys, who we can maybe jump onto Arma with for the night or BF3 for a cheeky scrim, whatever really. So if you ever fancy a mess around one night/day for you ;) let me know and we'll try to sort something out.

Easy now,

Pete.

G'day Slippy, welcome to the Cartoon General's corner of the Internet!! We have a growing Arma 3 following here at the Gens, with a Clan Mission creator (+assistants) we are always looking for people to join in on missions!

As Cappy mentioned above we do play other fps titles that we scrim in, Feel free to drop me a PM on this site if you want to organise something in WaW, Blops, or BF3 (please note we are unable to host a BF3 scrim as we don't have a server) If numbers aren't up there we could always try a fun night - (using the same scrim parameters nutted out before date of, but with mixed teams and everyone in 1 TS channel for trash talk and friendly banter).

Look forward to hearing from you Mate!

Have a look in the shout box for upcoming event anouncements and the Arma 3 forum may still be open to public viewing as well!

Jinx Out...

Edited by =GEN=Jinx