IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Timberwolf

Teamspeak view down on webpage

8 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just wondering if it is just me or if anyone does the same thing:

I usually jump on the webpage before playing any games and check out how is on teamspeak at the same time.

If it is down on the webpage view I usually don't go into teamspeak and may not even go play a game.

Thoughts? Just wondering if this maybe a cause of personnel not playing as much as they normally would?

May just be the way I do it compared to everyone else? i understand I am a bit weird that way. blush.gif

problem since they moved the ts server to hodgemans server Timber, not just you happens to everyone, problems communicating i think but i will letthose with the knowledge give you the run down!

problem since they moved the ts server to hodgemans server Timber, not just you happens to everyone, problems communicating i think but i will letthose with the knowledge give you the run down!

Timbers in the Nerd Herd. :biggrin:

Yeah. I know why it happens and it happens. Just wondering if it was effecting anyones gameplay or it doesn't. It comes and goes pretty quick so I wouldn't think it should that much.

now i getcha Timber, you are asking if anyone else looks at who is in TS before loading TS up, that correct?

If so, from my perspective it makes no odds, il hop in TS 99.999% of the time regardless if its populated on the game im playing or not

now i getcha Timber, you are asking if anyone else looks at who is in TS before loading TS up, that correct?

If so, from my perspective it makes no odds, il hop in TS 99.999% of the time regardless if its populated on the game im playing or not

I jump in TS regardless of who is online, many times in the last month we have a gotten a game going due to people jumping in TS

don't forget to advertise in the shout box if you coming in for a game to

Fix is not directly under our control, the new host of our teamspeak is the only one who can "fix" the issue. According to some posts on their forums, it is a known issue and as of yet, is still not resolve, and likely never will be.

So I will have to look for an alternative teamspeak viewer.

I will get to that after the webhost migration that is coming up!