IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rewt

Greetings!

14 posts in this topic

Hello all.

While I'm a new ARMA3 player, I'm not new to gaming, or MilSim stuff.

By day, I'm an IT Manager for a defense contract company in the simulation business that uses BI's VBS2.2 as part of the system we develop and maintain.

I've been an avid MMO player for years (big World of Warcraft fan), and co-host a podcast dedicated to WoW (5th year, 190th episode live now).

I'm live in Orlando FL with my wife of 19 years, and two kids (15 and 13).

I've been enjoying the change of pace ARMA3 has provided me, and am looking forward to making it to a CG event soon!

Cool Rewt. Welcome aboard. Another Arma 3 player. Wohoo<br>

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

Great to have you on board Rewt! Your name isn't Leroy Jenkins is it??

We have a forum called clan events where you can check out the upcoming events for the cartoon generals, we have an COD4 fun night this Saturday night 8pm EST, and Arma 3 fun night the following week!

Starting in November we have Arma 3 Missions every Saturday at 8pm EST for at least a couple of hours, we have a couple of Map creators in our membership who have been doing some great work on creating some really dynamic missions, so it should be a blast, until then hope to catch you in TS.

Saturdays 6pm - 8pm EST will be fun nights for other games, those that turn up in TS can choose the game.

As Soon as I can I will be getting ARMA3! I have 2 and have done code. Hope to see you all in there!

Going to buy today need some help any of you going to be on sometime today?

Timberwolf Thx bro for coming in and helping me get set up! o7

What does all this have to do with welcoming Rewt 8 months ago. I think you are in the wrong post Vamp. lol