IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rewt

Arma3 Controller Hardware

6 posts in this topic

Hey all.

I'm not much of a traditional keyboard player. WASD just isn't my style.

I've got a Logitech G13 (Amazon Link) that I've been using for years to play WoW with, and have been slowly integrating it to ARMA3. While I did find one persons G13 setup, it was not condusive to my play style at all.

I've also got a Logitech G700 (Amazon Link), and am incorporating it into the game as well.

I have a Vicious Touch keyboard (you guessed it, Amazon Link!) , but don't use any programming on it. It just fit the physical workspace I have perfectly, is incredibly responsive, and has a nice backlighting to it.

I'm adding a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick (wanna place odds? Amazon Link!) as I have heard from others that it's helpful in the game.

Just curious as to what all hardware accessories you all use? I know they don't amount to much if you die before the Tango does, but it's fun to share info.

Standard Keyboard, gaming mouse (only a recent addition, So haven't programmed it for Bf3 or Arma 3 yet) before that was a standard Microsoft mouse... Hey big spender!

Im the same as Jinx, standard qwerty keyboard, corsair gaming mouse and a headset using the standard on board audio..

When the finances settle a bit my wish list = sound card and decent headset. and THIS

Standard keyboard and mouse here. I have the same wish as cappy.

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

I use a Saitek Cyborg lighted keyboard, a Logitec G600 mouse and an old Microsoft Joystick for flying.  I need to find a better joystick as this one is so old the drivers are not supported and everytime there is a game update I need to rebind everything.